Author Topic: working 60+ hours a week  (Read 5020 times)

do you actually interact with people in real life regularly or do you only imagine what it would be like
are you upset

I have no education how the forget am I supposed to magically become a manager
As far as I know, getting a management position isn't really through education. Not in the low-wage job side of life anyway. You just have to be there long enough, show that you know how the place should run, put in extra effort, and hope another manager leaves or gets fired in the meantime.

are you upset
im not the one who spent >$100 to try and be accepted into a forum how about u

he's also a creepy internet stalker

stopped reading right there
even mean people can have a point. if you plug your ears and go "lalalalala" to anything that goes against your views, you're essentially creating your own self validation space where you can't be wrong.

your point about karma/charisma being how you get a managerial job isn't entirely or even mostly true. if only charismatic people got managerial jobs, then there wouldnt be so much general hatred of bosses. it definitely helps, but a good manager is someone who actually knows how to manage, not just talk their way into a job.

even mean people can have a point. if you plug your ears and go "lalalalala" to anything that goes against your views, you're essentially creating your own self validation space where you can't be wrong.

your point about karma/charisma being how you get a managerial job isn't entirely or even mostly true. if only charismatic people got managerial jobs, then there wouldnt be so much general hatred of bosses. it definitely helps, but a good manager is someone who actually knows how to manage, not just talk their way into a job.
i knew that but my apologies for not appropriating my reply to the question, i am at fault

you're like 15 and never worked a day in your life bedpost, why tf should phantos take your advice

you're like 15 and never worked a day in your life bedpost, why tf should phantos take your advice
bet

oh man that charisma and karma is really convincing me rn

oh man that charisma and karma is really convincing me rn
nice can i be manager now

i knew that but my apologies for not appropriating my reply to the question, i am at fault
why are you acting like this now but not even last year you were spamming research across the forums for 2 hours

Good news the job is loving awesome
Bad news my rent just went up time to put in more hours