Author Topic: ·::Kishgal::· - An starfish with no heart.  (Read 12341 times)

It's funny how taboo just vanished from both threads
he's probably doing something?

seriously this guy is an even bigger starfish than me
now thats saying something
/support
for your own good taboo, just shut yourself off for a few days, if you keep going you'll eventually dig so deep that you pass my hole.

I'm sure that I can't say anything that hasn't already been said, but Zharthon, if you really think that mourning for the loss of a loved one for only a day is normal, then you are definitely the outlier. Mourning for someone is not voluntary; if you actually love someone you will be sad if they died. If my father died, I don't think I would ever fully get over it. The initial pain would surely be the worse, but that kind of stuff stays with you for a while. It sounds like you've never experienced someone you love dying. I know that you said your grandmother died, but if you were only sad about it for a day chances are you didn't love her all that much.

Sorry if the above post isn't coherent, I have an awful headache.

lol so many people posting here were so ready to believe thorfin's death was fake, you turned on a loving heel to start researching and searching just to find out if someone actually died.

but since taboo had a controversial opinion suddenly you're all angels, cursing this heartless man! how could he say something so mean to someone he doesn't know. i'm not excusing what taboo said, but you guys are just a bunch of hyenas, waiting for prey at all times.

stop pretending like you're so good. the only ones who should be posting here are people who actually knew thorfin.

/support, been an starfish on most of his posts across the forum, trying to gainsay almost everything

I don't agree with Kishgal, but you guys are pushing this to an extreme.

It isn't just the Thorfin thread though. Kishgal has been an starfish on many others as well.

Elaborate??

I don't really think we are. Kishgal has been known to be an antagonist on other topics. What he did and is doing now is uncalled for. This is a drama saying what he's been doing. Extreme is beating him to literal stuff. And people will do that in real life.

lol so many people posting here were so ready to believe thorfin's death was fake, you turned on a loving heel to start researching and searching just to find out if someone actually died.

but since taboo had a controversial opinion suddenly you're all angels, cursing this heartless man! how could he say something so mean to someone he doesn't know. i'm not excusing what taboo said, but you guys are just a bunch of hyenas, waiting for prey at all times.

stop pretending like you're so good. the only ones who should be posting here are people who actually knew thorfin.
this is so correct

just a few days ago you guys waltzed in with your fedoras and trenchcoats, and picked at every single straw to try to disprove thorfin's death. you guys weren't exactly better than taboo was, not to excuse anything either of them did

just a few days ago you guys waltzed in with your fedoras and trenchcoats

bzz bzz

this is so correct

just a few days ago you guys waltzed in with your fedoras and trenchcoats, and picked at every single straw to try to disprove thorfin's death. you guys weren't exactly better than taboo was, not to excuse anything either of them did
not everyone here did that though, for instance me. tbh idk why they thought it was fake at first even though it was proven (or accepted?) on another thread a few weeks back
it wasn't about how he was being controversial, it was just him being a blatant ass to someone who lost a close friend
plus I mean questioning if his death was real or not compared to someone mocking the friend of friend who died because he didn't get over it yet doesn't really balance

ok first off
discriminates
what the forget lol
do you even know what that word means, come on now

i wonder if kishgal has ever lost anyone.  that might be why he still looks at it from a child's perspective.
yes lmao, i just wasn't an obsessive idiot about it
i think i already said this somewhere, but if you actually think that building shrines to someone is in any way healthy, you need help

/support
everything this friend posts is just trying to cause stuff, he's just an annoyance that needs to go away.
aww, is the baby still butthurt about being constantly wrong? maybe you should work on that first lol

If someone died that was close to you of loving course you wouldn't be over it in just an hour or two.
it's been like two or three weeks of nothing but the same thing, he's just milking it at this point without even being subtle

Kishgal you should get to apologizing or you're going to have a lot of hate coming towards you, or is that what you want?
this gave me a giggle

It's funny how taboo just vanished from both threads
i was asleep moron
why do people seem to constantly forget that there is a world outside of this forum, that almost seems like a sign of something

this isn't going to end well

it's been like two or three weeks of nothing but the same thing, he's just milking it at this point without even being subtle
I was referring to this
I have had one family member die, this is referring to my grandma and a close friend that died from cancer, I did mourn for them, but this mourning only merely extended to me visiting their funeral and paying my respects, after that-- I just moved on like every single one of you should.