Will you come to my birthday party?

nope
79 (83.2%)
maybe
16 (16.8%)
sure
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 95

Author Topic: Escape Overlay Released [NARG]  (Read 471314 times)

Well where can you freaking find that?
It's in big letters too..

beta testers wake up
emails incoming

beta testers wake up
emails incoming
Hope it doesn't go into my greymail.

Hope it doesn't go into my greymail.

If you didn't get an email from me then I need your updated email.

I also may have neglected to add the last new tester or two to the email list lol

Actually I think that it would be proper to do a full public beta for this update before I release it on RTB

Download: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/20459676/Betas/Client_TMBI.zip

If you download this, note that it is a beta copy so it will tell you that your version is wrong
« Last Edit: December 19, 2012, 05:22:15 PM by Nexus »

holy crap doing weather particles is annoying as hell but now that I have this figured out I can probably do a pretty nifty christmas themed environment.

To celebrate our doom, here is an edit of the ocean storm environment called Sky_Armageddon

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=217165.0

Well I hate to triple post, but this falls under the type of general news announcement I always make a new post for.

A warm welcome to the NARG team's newest beta tester, MARBLE MAN!

TMBI updated to version 2.3

fixed some stuff from the beta version posted above, so use this download instead:
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/20459676/Client_TMBI.zip

"Why play Blockland when you can get a bot to do it for you?"
I laughed at that.  :cookieMonster:
So..... i fed THIS GUY a cookie.  :cookieMonster::cookie:

NARG: How to be an starfish in a few steps.

Don't forget the part where it falls down the stairs, that's important.

Well, considering that step one is obtaining a fat lazy dragon as a modding partner, i'd say it is harder than it sounds.
Unless you are already a fat lazy dragon, in which case then you just need to [REDACTED]

bump, TMBI has been updated to version 2.4

Changes:
 -  fixed a single spelling error
 -  fixed a severe packaging error that has crash vulnerabilities and breaks some gui control manipulation

I apologize for anyone that noticed the spelling error and was horribly scarred by such a damaging mistake.
Pay no heed to the silly little thing right after that, it is of little consequence.

Changes:
 -  fixed a single spelling error
 -  fixed a severe packaging error that has crash vulnerabilities and breaks some gui control manipulation
heh
eheheh

BuildBot has been updated to version 3.1

Fixed an issue where a long description messes up the color matching system while reading a save file

EDIT:  uhh it appears dropbox is partially down at the moment and isn't letting people upload new files.
Don't download at the moment, the current download got downgraded to version 2.4

more edit: okay it appears to be working now
« Last Edit: January 10, 2013, 10:07:29 PM by Nexus »