16 (23.5%)
Yay!
16 (23.5%)
spamm
7 (10.3%)
basplat
29 (42.6%)

Total Members Voted: 68

Author Topic: ARES - OHAY IM ALIVE!  (Read 523298 times)

I thought I was in ARES? :c

I thought I was rank carrot Lord Mcgee.

I thought I was rank carrot Lord Mcgee.
I don't have admin on your server so no carrotlord.

huehuehue.

Is seb still hosting?
Host you monday.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2010, 04:50:33 PM by TheChaosCarrier »

Also, Sue. With your permission, I'd like to use your ARES Decals and make edits of them according to each rank (i.e. a Captain's decal will have a Captain's Insignia on it, or a Warrant Officer will have a Warrant Officer insignia, etc.)

Also, Sue. With your permission, I'd like to use your ARES Decals and make edits of them according to each rank (i.e. a Captain's decal will have a Captain's Insignia on it, or a Warrant Officer will have a Warrant Officer insignia, etc.)
do it

Edit: So i had just finished the hull around the rear of the infinia when BL decides to crash.

That'll be a lot of decals.

Denied. Too many decals and, we already have officer/lower rank shirts. The only thing missing is the crew decal, which Qwepir has yet to scan due to a broken scanner.

Denied. Too many decals and, we already have officer/lower rank shirts. The only thing missing is the crew decal, which Qwepir has yet to scan due to a broken scanner.
Too late. Already started under Comr4de's order. Captain is done.
Also, don't give me that "too many decals" stuff. Look at Regulith's TF2 decals and tell me that.

Besides, when I'm done, it'll be less then his.

Captain is finished btw.

Yes. That is a Captain's Insignia.

Also, these edits will not replace yours, just put in the same .zip as yours.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2010, 06:52:57 PM by TheChaosCarrier »

Done with them all.
Let me test.

After I test them, and determine they work, should I release on the ARES forums?

NOTE TO SUE: My edits are in your file (Decal_ARES), so if you want to DL the edits, it will just replace your current file without the edits, with the new one. Also, I have not removed any of the original templates, besides, all I used was ARESshirt3.png, so the science and admiral are untouched. I also gave you credit for the original templates. <3
« Last Edit: May 04, 2010, 08:15:40 PM by TheChaosCarrier »

After I test them, and determine they work, should I release on the ARES forums?
Why are you asking, you're probably going to do it anyway. :P

Why are you asking, you're probably going to do it anyway. :P
Most likely. :cookieMonster:

Anyway, tested them.
They appear just fine. Commodore is a little fuzzy, but that's the best I could do.

Warrant Officer (Yes, it's a Golden Eagle)

Lieutenant

Commander

Captain

Commodore

Gonna go ahead on post on forums.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2010, 08:32:18 PM by TheChaosCarrier »

Ohwow. That's very kewl! Nice work. :D

Though Dusty may very well kill you. :o

I'll see you on the otherside, friend. :'c

cn i have op for birthday which is in march