Poll

Shutdown.

Shutdown.
0 (0%)
Shutdown.
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Glass' Server (Shutdown - Read OP)  (Read 36253 times)

I might postpone the update due to computer trouble. :/

Thats no where close to what happened you idiot. Get some proof next time you feel like acuseing me of random stuff.
What did happen then?

What did happen then?
I got killed by some person with the RPG and thats about all he uses. RPG And grenades, So I start getting upset saying "How about you use a weapon that takes some skill for once?" and then hes like "nah" stuff like that, Then Mordius comes into it like "Says glass who just got killed again trololol" I say to shut the forget up he says no I say shut up again and threaten to ban and he just goes "Trololol" so I ban him for about 1day then he starts pulling this stuff on topic and I perma him. Ever since hes been making stuff up how im terrible host you kick people for killing you yadada. Which I never ban anyone for killing me. So ever since hes been trying to make me look bad. (Sorry for bad grammar right now Im trying to read a motherboard manual and PSU im rewiring my computer)

Thats no where close to what happened you idiot. Get some proof next time you feel like acuseing me of random stuff.
Andddd... Here is his 5th account ban post

Andddd... Here is his 5th account ban post
How is that ban able in anyway?

-snip-

Well, getting angry because somebody is using and OP weapon isn't the best idea, epecially when you tell them to "stfu", but Mordius clearly overstepped the boundries.

I would just ignore him from now on. He isn't adding value to anything.

(Sorry for bad grammar right now Im trying to read a motherboard manual and PSU im rewiring my computer)

Can you email when you are done with your computer? I would like to know how well it works before investing.

I'll probably post pics here on topic when I'm done.

What are you talking about

thats exactly what happened

What are you talking about

thats exactly what happened

Sir. Have fun in your own little fantasy ok?

If I have to I will dig back months of chatlogs which i highly prefer not to do.

So, Glass, don't mean to be a pest, but...

Did you decide on the new weapons?

So, Glass, don't mean to be a pest, but...

Did you decide on the new weapons?
Not yet, I been pretty busy trying to build this computer but this whole problem with the shuting down right after it starts got me busy. Im finishing up rewiring as we speak.

Not yet, I been pretty busy trying to build this computer but this whole problem with the shuting down right after it starts got me busy. Im finishing up rewiring as we speak.

Alright.

Its doing the same loving thing again. I spent 2hours rewiring and doing it all over again. Yet. Its still doing that thing where it starts for 2seconds then shuts down.

Its doing the same loving thing again. I spent 2hours rewiring and doing it all over again. Yet. Its still doing that thing where it starts for 2seconds then shuts down.

Oh dear.

O.O