Poll

Shutdown.

Shutdown.
0 (0%)
Shutdown.
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Glass' Server (Shutdown - Read OP)  (Read 36247 times)

I don't mind losing my items. It will finally give me a challenge again other than "RPG everyone within 5 miles of the spawn, refill ammo, repeat." Or "Snipe everyone and nobody puts up a fight"

INB4THEIMMINENTLOCK

i must say for a server that gets so much stuff you do have a very nice op

I just finished the weapon rooms. They came out fantastic. All they need are the teles. Oh btw, The Ice Axe needs a price set for it. Don't forget that.

Servers definably geting closed for night. Bright never showed up after he had his 'dinner'. lol.

Thats fine tho. We will hopefully be up tomorrow.
yes i did cigarette

yes i did cigarette
Like an hour or so later. XD. Anyway, Will you be finishing up today?

I am looking through a stuff-ton of chat logs, one or two weeks makes a big difference. If you are going to go to this extent to bitch about it to glass, at least be able to give someone a date on when it happened.
If you're looking through chat logs, just thought I'd let you know I'm curious too.

lol tired of working for glass
why do you always have the stufftiest avatars

lol tired of working for glass
forget it. I'm never un-banning you. You obviously just want to be an idiot on the server topic.

forget it. I'm never un-banning you. You obviously just want to be an idiot on the server topic.

Mordius...

Why, man, why...?

Mordius...

Why, man, why...?

mord probably doesn't care about getting banned from this terrible server, he's probably just trolling

You might like this for your server's spawn room:
http://forum.returntoblockland.com/dlm/viewFile.php?id=132

What it is is a player-type that cannot take nor deal damage, so even if the user somehow bypasses the spawn protection to put you to no-jet player and stays invincible on the battlefield, they cannot go on endless 9001 kill-streaks.

That looks like a great playertype. We need.

As for Mordius, well, lost cause. He dug the hole he's now trapped in.

How am i trolling

glass is the worst SA in blockland, fact
he's an idiot, fact
he doesn't know the difference between dumbass and trolling, fact
he makes other people work for him because he's to lazy, fact
he pisses everyone off, fact
the server is barely even built by him, fact

Why do you even host the server if you don't even know, how to host. you obviously pissed your pants when you saw the chatlog, realizing i didn't do anything wrong, so you panicked and made it seem like im the worst person to ever go on your server

YAY, Computer works. We got it working, I'll get home in like an hour.