Author Topic: not good  (Read 1048 times)

there needs to be another big and exciting server up soon because I only see like 12 people on every day.

im working on a western town rp, last time I hosted one it got like 20 people on it.

and im hoping that the next big exciting server wont be bombarded by the forums, haha.

if this offends anyone in anyway I apologize, im just trying to help this issue get noticed.

the title is not good for it is ambiguous

yeah a lot of the current servers up right now are bad (except 100 trials). people need to start experimenting and just doing whatever they think sounds cool imo

im gonna host floating city again real soon

yeah a lot of the current servers up right now are bad (except 100 trials). people nee

It takes a lot of effort to make something fun and original now-a-days.

Just need more creative folk letting their imagination run wild. Imagine an abstract world freebuild, where the only rule is your build needs to invoke a sense of wonder or a surreal idea. That would be cool, and then you could turn around and make the build into a DM after it's all said and done.

You could host a gamemode if you don't want to build anything

edit: thanks kickflow, glad
someone's looking
out.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2016, 02:50:49 PM by --LegoPepper-- »

Yeah, legopepper is
right

why do you talk like
this

Everyone knows that the game is "dying".

I'm thinking  to build a server what brings back the fun.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2016, 03:15:17 PM by FelipeO_O »

Everyone knows that the game is "dying".
blockland is in a state of being neither alive nor dead until you open the box

blockland is in a state of being neither alive nor dead until you open the box

Schrodinger's Autism

my western rp so far, ill have a separate thread for it soon

I wonder what kind of gamemode that people would really like to see, so people could focus their efforts into what the people actually want. Then again, original ideas that turn out to be popular are just as good.