Poll

Crucify Night Foxscotch?

Yes
25 (69.4%)
No
11 (30.6%)

Total Members Voted: 36

Author Topic: Straight Megathread - i didn't expect to get this far  (Read 31168 times)

as opposed to a gay megathread????
what does this even mean
I'm not saying that isn't ridiculous?? my first post in this thread was about the creator of this one and the lgbt one. but I don't see anyone in that thread trying to justify it

but most of the forumers are homoloveuals.

We can't have a straight megathread because it's just a mirror for the LGBT megathread.
See how that gets locked due to people spreading their stuff in it, but this is expected to stay open just so it can be an eyesore.

stuff, look at your contribution, all you said was "i'm straight" that is literally all you can say here because that is the only thing worth mentioning here. People don't need to learn about straight people.
what do you say in the lgbt megathread? im gay?

this can be expanded to the furry megathread too

well you're maxx and we have to deal with you
is that really supposed to insult me or something

is that really supposed to insult me or something
yur too tuff fur these meen kiddies aren't yuh!

this can be expanded to the furry megathread too
Explain how this has to do with anything please.

ugh jesus christ this is already an argument about loveuality can we not add furry stuff to the mix

People like you have to be informed of the differences you share with LGBT people? Those threads have information regarding loveualities and it's a place for people who are LGBT to voice their opinions and be accepted. Straight people don't need to be accepted because we already are.

Unless you think they have it as well as you, which is wrong.

i think night fox's point is that because there's a majority of straight people that there's really not much to talk about as well as the fact that if you're straight you're pretty much normal in the sense that there's not much quirky things to express about it unlike being LGBT where you have a ton of variation

basically LGBT people have a lot more to express than straight people about their loveuality (in my opinion at least) and that's why a thread is more suited for that quirky minority than the normal straight majority

People like you have to be informed of the differences you share with LGBT people? Those threads have information regarding loveualities and it's a place for people who are LGBT to voice their opinions and be accepted. Straight people don't need to be accepted because we already are.

Unless you think they have it as well as you, which is wrong.
Depends are where you live I guess

the straight megathread is reserved for talking about sports and doritos jacked™

People have reported this thread but I'm not seeing anything offensive. If you're going to report this again please be highly specific.

the gays are afraid of our equality

the straight megathread should be used to discuss how best to crush minorities beneath our monochrome heel