2 (9.5%)
Send him out on a tiny boat on a lake
5 (23.8%)
Option 3 + Fire
0 (0%)
STRAP HIM TO A REPORTING BOTTLE ROCKET FOR A FINAL FLIGHT
10 (47.6%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Author Topic: Holding a Wasp Hostage  (Read 12367 times)

o boi going on day 5! By day 7 should I release it or keep it longer?
« Last Edit: April 28, 2016, 09:51:06 PM by witchking »

o boi going on day 5! By day 7 should I release it or keep it longer?
keep it as a pet in a cage with mesh inside it

OP, it's not worth it.

Yeah someone who truly understands. Wasps should just find something more productive to do than eating porch railings and door frames to make nests. If I were a wasp, I'd encourage other wasps to go extinct.

record yourself beheading it with a butter knife

109 years of torture, barely keeping it alive

then release it into a yellow pyramid or something

I used to painfully pull off spiders limbs one by one, piece by piece, till it was eventually just a ball of spider. I kinda felt guilty after doing it.

I used to painfully pull off spiders limbs one by one, piece by piece, till it was eventually just a ball of spider. I kinda felt guilty after doing it.
"oo a raisin!"

make it become schrodinger's wasp

make it a proper little cage with food and water and keep it

we domesticated the wolves so hard they became our best friends. we can domesticate a wasp.

keep it as a pet in a cage with mesh inside it

Put it in a freezer and when it finally stops moving and is frozen, tie a piece of string around its body. Then let the hornet thaw. You'll then have a pet hornet.

:^)

Put it in a freezer and when it finally stops moving and is frozen, tie a piece of string around its body. Then let the hornet thaw. You'll then have a pet hornet.

:^)

Should probably tie the wings too

Gain it's trust. Learn it's secrets. The fall of the wasp kingdom stars now.

no but for real that's... interesting. I remember waking up to a roomful of wasps after I accidentally brought in a ton of eggs that were lain inside some gym equipment

I remember waking up to a roomful of wasps after I accidentally brought in a ton of eggs that were lain inside some gym equipment
that sounds disgusting

how do you sleep at night knowing this could one day happen again

get a syringe, poke it into the wasp and suck out its innards. Then eat the crunchy exoskeleton.