How many genders are there?

(((Six gorillion)))
34 (25.2%)
Two
68 (50.4%)
One (women are objects)
33 (24.4%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Author Topic: How many Genders are there?  (Read 7286 times)

Just because you call someone that's actually male a female that doesn't make them female. That's called being wrong.
It doesn't really matter what they actually are biologically because you don't know what they actually are. All you have is an individual that looks like a female. If you didn't know they were a male, you would call them female because of the way they presented their self as female. It's a perfectly good example that supports the fact that gender isn't 100% synonymous with biological love and can vary depending on society.

it'd have to be a pretty convincing transmission to fool me. every time i've mistaken someone's gender for how they dress, they tell me they're actually a male/female and i apologize.
The people you encountered probably weren't transgender. They most likely fit under the term cross-dresser if anything.

What, you think one is based on "ideal" behavior?
They both just refer to what kind of junk a person has.
Genitalia is only one aspect that determines gender and usually doesn't matter anyways if you behave like a girl and everyone views you as a girl. Also, take gender reassignment surgery in to mind. If that "male" doesn't have a richard and balls, with your definition of what gender is, they literally would not be male.

99.99 percent of the time you can tell if someone is trans / pretending to be a gender they aren't due to the voice, so unless if they go to extremely expensive and well working voice therapy for many many years, you'll notice

Pretty sure they're the same thing.
Well, if you're ever not absolutely sure, it does help to look it up.
What about    ?

let's not rely on technology here

99.99 percent of the time you can tell if someone is trans / pretending to be a gender they aren't due to the voice, so unless if they go to extremely expensive and well working voice therapy for many many years, you'll notice
This is basically the sole reason I haven't gone through with it.

Just because you call someone that's actually male a female that doesn't make them female. That's called being wrong.

Science says otherwise.

if you feel the need as a male to be a female and vise versa, you have problems that need to be fixed by a professional. that is not normal. i don't mean dressing like the opposite gender, i mean being transgender.

I don't know where you came up with this percentage since you would never noticed a passing trans person

I don't know where you came up with this percentage since you would never noticed a passing trans person
I've seen many in person and online and they all are given away due to the voice

all of the trans people i've seen just grow out their hair and wear mediocre makeup. masculine features are prominent. it definitely raises a brow

I've seen many in person and online and they all are given away due to the voice
all of the trans people i've seen just grow out their hair and wear mediocre makeup. masculine features are prominent. it definitely raises a brow
ok so that accounts for the people who don't pass? what about the other side lmao?

While this is sort of true, do take into account that there are a lot of males and females that have high or lower pitched voices respectively. I've heard a lot of girls with raspy/brash voices that sound like guys and vice versa.

Another way you can tell is facial structure/body structure, but there's a ton of guys and girls out there with opposite love features in their body. But I'd imagine no average person really cares about it much when they're just having a casual day and happen to encounter a transgender or whatever they identify as.

All it really comes down to is basic civil respect. I said this in a post a while ago, but if someone wants to be identified as x and as long as they are being reasonable and are not causing a problem to anybody else than I will identify them as x. It's really just causing more of a problem to be an ass and deliberately oppose them just for the sake of opposition.

if you feel the need as a male to be a female and vise versa, you have problems that need to be fixed by a professional. that is not normal. i don't mean dressing like the opposite gender, i mean being transgender.
This is a reasonable viewpoint that I can empathize with. It definitely isn't "normal." However, I do believe that a person wanting to be a person with different genitals is a non-issue. They aren't affecting me or my well-being and if it's to fix what ever mental or emotional turmoil that they're going through, then it's a win for everybody.

This is a reasonable viewpoint that I can empathize with. It definitely isn't "normal." However, I do believe that a person wanting to be a person with different genitals is a non-issue. They aren't affecting me or my well-being and if it's to fix what ever mental or emotional turmoil that they're going through, then it's a win for everybody.

it doesn't bother me per say. i just feel sad because i know these people need help and people just push a love change and hope it'll fix it

ok so that accounts for the people who don't pass? what about the other side lmao?

it's a trap
« Last Edit: June 23, 2017, 05:42:23 PM by hillkill »

let's not rely on technology here

I was asking about            , though

What about the males who pass as a woman but still identify as loving male?

i identify as a forgeten   idiot

everybody complains when the system doesn't work

you'll never notice the ones that pass well unless u got a big fat look in their pants

yes, for they are like aliens, camoflaged among us.

anyway the correct answer is who cares