Author Topic: Blockland Conspiracy - Someone is against us  (Read 2824 times)

Can't rate blockland cause it's a online game and if you rated the single player it would have to be G or PG.
Lotro's rated, on the bottom. T

-rantsnip-

I would also dispute paying all that to play this one game. I find it hard to believe.

Lotro's rated, on the bottom. T
Ah but like stick man said

The online experience could change so you couldn't rate online play.

This guy is right on some terms but he hasn't read this.

Quote from: Blockland.us FAQ "Is Blockland Safe for Children?"

The single player game contains no graphic violence or adult content, and the online environment is fairly clean as well. However, since other users are free to modify their game, this cannot be guaranteed.

The biggest concern is the chat room like environment of playing online. There is automatic curse word filtering, but it's not possible to filter everything. If you're concerned about inappropriate language, I would recommend disabling the chat feature entirely.

I would also dispute paying all that to play this one game. I find it hard to believe.
Same here, who the hell would make the same mistake four times, if he did that is.
"hurr durr let me go buy an id cus i'm a col persun hurr durr"
"oh no the gspot guy took it! cigaretteit ima brake anoter rool cus he's a cigarettegit!"
"cigaretteit!!"
"omfg cigarette took my last one! i'm done with this stuff!11"
"ima doing bad revews on this stuff!!11!"

How much money do you guys wanna bet that it's the same female in one of badspot's mailbags about creep bears?

How much money do you guys wanna bet that it's the same female in one of badspot's mailbags about creep bears?
0.0000000001 Cents

Imma show this to Carolcat's parents, they need to know.

Doesn't actually seem likely

Welcome to the internet.
Also...
Yours sincerely, John Shedelsky. ?

Also, odd someone who is complaining about child safety knows what a G spot is.

I laughed. I laughed so hard.

1. Just because he/she doesn't like the game, doesn't mean he/she has to call everyone on blockland a child enthusiast just because there's some pathetic idiots making such things as "love RPs".

2. ROBLOX isn't child-safe at all, 40% of the community is online daters, 20% are alts just to make stupid inappropiate jokes you can get banned for on roblox, and the other 40% is normal players who are most of the time also brain-dead idiots insulting a non-paying player for not purchasing any Builders Club. I know this, because I've been playing on there since 2008 when it was actually still good. Now it's just a playground for unbelievably dumb trolls thinking they're funny by making countless threads of the same goddamn subject.

Whatever cunt made the site http://blocklandconspiracy.tk should pull a bag over his head and hide somewhere under a rock as soon as possible.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2011, 01:05:56 PM by Yosher »

Did anyone see the other "review" he made?
Go to the page and click "Blockland Creator"

Are you loving kidding me.