Poll

Should we continue Blockland Pistop?

Yes, you should continue working on Blockland Pitstop
No, you should not work on Blockland Pitstop

Author Topic: POLL - Should We Continue This? - Blockland Pitstop  (Read 44837 times)

Dude, stop using JPEG on your logos. Use PNG, it'll provide better compression ratios and it's lossless, meaning no ugly artifacts.

Dude, stop using JPEG on your logos. Use PNG, it'll provide better compression ratios and it's lossless, meaning no ugly artifacts.
Thanks.

Also, try to make something that resembles that to the Blockland style.

and red is gross

try doing blue :)

Look at the poll, everybody seems to be voting to keep the name, I think the name is great, BMS Sounded good, but it sounds like RTB in a way, and Blockland Pitstop sounds more original.

I made the logo because I believe this is the true replacement for RTB.
Actually this is incorrect.

More people want to change the name than keep the name.  80 people want the name to be different.

25 people want to keep the name.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2014, 12:42:19 AM by Swat 3 »

Actually this is incorrect.

More people want to change the name than keep the name.  80 people want the name to be different.

25 people want to keep the name.
At least 25 people can agree on one option, rather than 80 scattered opinions. More people will be satisfied with the option that has the most votes

Haha xD Sorry Ipquarx I thought I was on my thread and I thought you posted that on mine. Sorry!

At least 25 people can agree on one option, rather than 80 scattered opinions. More people will be satisfied with the option that has the most votes
I was addressing how he said how everybody was voting to keep the name the same.

Haha xD Sorry Ipquarx I thought I was on my thread and I thought you posted that on mine. Sorry!
Well I believe that EVERYONE should use PNG for their logos! Not just Honno.

Well I believe that EVERYONE should use PNG for their logos! Not just Honno.
Nice.

Its obviously in a vector format, but I used snag.gy to screenshot it, and it only saves in .jpg

Here's my take on

this idea.

This is a version where the text and arrows are transparent but I can easily make them normal white or whatever color is needed

Wow! Thats really nice! Could you pm me the vector / .ai file so I can play around with it?

I actually just got off my computer. I'll see what I can do in the morning.

oh my god, this...please don't abandon this

i will literally pay you if you come through with it

when i get a job that is

oh my god, this...please don't abandon this

i will literally pay you if you come through with it

when i get a job that is
We won't abandon it any time soon.

Also if you guys want us to use a specific logo you made, you need to give us the source file, not a png or jpg.

We won't abandon it any time soon.

Also if you guys want us to use a specific logo you made, you need to give us the source file, not a png or jpg.
Good. This is going places.