Author Topic: Tell me about texas  (Read 4245 times)

I couldn't understand the Guatemalan man, who, for a few years lived in a chicken coop and currently has 9 wives - the last day I saw him, he pulled out a really thick stack of 100 dollar bills to show me, and idk why haha)

That's incredibly weird in an edgy way.

That's incredibly weird in an edgy way.
If you knew him it would be different. Idk for sure but I think it was a joke about how many wives he had. He's like over 60 years old but still a really hard worker even in 130 degree attics. He's also really short, and according to our Spanish translator he said all his people in Guatemala are short. He could be like the Guatemalan Rasputen of our time

Marcus Luttrell is from there. He's a pretty neat guy; perhaps you've heard of him. Do some reading and be sure to include that he "served valiantly," or some stuff like that that would get your teacher really loving wet would impress her

Houston zoning laws are nonexistent btw so you can do whatever the forget
oh my GOD don't even get me started about them

Austin is nice but pretentiousness abounds. Dallas is dallas, there's nothing to do there. Houston is cool but the nightlife is dead. Dallas and Houston are big business cities, Austin and San Antonio are big tourist-y cities. The riverwalk in San Antonio is fun.

the housing market is better in texas than in STL right now, I think. ;~;

I was at the same airport the day the ebola patient flew in, and didn't hear about it until a few days later after he was actually diagnosed with it. I have to admit though, it caused a panic I haven't felt before, to the degree that you can't sleep and you're a little shaky
Wow lol.

all my exes live in texas

oh my GOD don't even get me started about them
Houses made of beer cans

The people are nice. Contrary to popular belief (well, in most cases, I've only ever seen Houston in detail so my knowledge is somewhat vague), people here are actually pretty smart. We get gas around here for $2.50/gallon thanks to the oil industry (Actually, this may have something to do with something overseas and is apparently damaging the oil industry, but hey, $2.50/gallon's a good deal). Besides that, everything else is hell. It's hot and humid, mosquitos are everywhere, and traffic is like hell on wheels.