Author Topic: -Toxicology - stuffting Within the Nexus for absolutely no reason-  (Read 14713 times)

get banned
hey that's loving rude dude
I only hope he gets banned

Did I actually say "I hope you die"? Hoping is different than saying needlessly "Go die in a fire." Get the context right.
what the hell

Did I actually say "I hope you die"? Hoping is different than saying needlessly "Go die in a fire." Get the context right.
"forget you" and "Really forget you"
Know the difference!

toxic seems pretty funny and cool tbh
/nosupport

I beg your pardon? So this is 4Chan? Well, by now, I've found out this forum is merely one level above 4Chan, but your view appears to be able to be summarized as "The Blockland Forums are a community of hypocritical jerkasses".

I will certainly not trust your fishy-as-the-sea post until I see confirmations from other regulars.

Yes this is basically 4chan for kidz, I can confirm.

guys guys guys

stop being so toxic

this entire thread is toxic

am i cool yet?

guys guys guys

stop being so toxic

this entire thread is toxic

am i cool yet?
"I don't fit in so give me attention"

I don't really find toxic a problem user but reading the op I can feel why you would be like this. I had this once before when I made a server thread.

All of this. If I was truly raging, then I would've had a completely different if not unreasonable attitude. Although I can say that I could've worded myself better to HULK as opposed to saying "Go die in a fire",
I never really meant it seriously.
Oh and then how did you mean it you cunt?

Now I'm not gonna sit around and take rap like this. Yes, I understand HULK was only joking and I could've worded myself differently. But I'm not gonna tolerate stuffposters or critics. Not happening. I worked hard for this. So either you can appreciate of something that I had contributed to the community, or you stay out the way.
Lol who the hell do you think you are exactly? People can do whatever the forget they want within the preset rules, and hurting your feelings ins't one of them. Stop acting like you have control, because you don't.

"I don't fit in so give me attention"

Why do you ridicule me for no reason

It's not ridicule. If someone says something that stupid then it should be expected to be pointed out.

I don't fawn over the guy, like Blockchip having a major hard-on for Lord Tony.
Seems that you have a "hard on" for me too, since you've managed to shoehorn this into a drama that has nothing to do with me.

Seems that you have a "hard on" for me too, since you've managed to shoehorn this into a drama that has nothing to do with me.

Considering how everyone hates you, you should have seen that coming. No complaining on that one.

Why does Blockchip always use quotes and buzzwords to bicker with people? Is he not able to type coherently without verbal assistance?