Author Topic: Lord Tony begging for Arma 2 CO  (Read 3635 times)

Not sure how asking for a game is trolling or topic worthy.
Trolling is when you purposely waste others time by annoying the forget out of someone. 
We've been over this, he's a stupid loving cunt who blew his money on keys.
For the record, he went on my YouTube videos and started inciting anti-pony flamewars.  I had to delete his comments and block him to avoid unwanted attention.
He is a rooster juggling thunder cunt.

Nope he is 21 and lives with his parents.
also has no driver's license, and cant get into college cuz his grades in highschool sucked so bad
Kind of sounds like this friend that lives across the street from me.

God I wish I got to forget a thunder cunt.

also has no driver's license, and cant get into college cuz his grades in highschool sucked so bad
BAAHAHAHAHA he said he was finishing up school and that's why he was living with his parents, I thought he was talking about college!
We've been over this, he's a stupid loving cunt who blew his money on keys.
...Like TF2 keys? PFFFTHAHAHA.

BAAHAHAHAHA he said he was finishing up school and that's why he was living with his parents, I thought he was talking about college!...Like TF2 keys? PFFFTHAHAHA.
Blockland keys, hopefully.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2012, 12:18:56 AM by Axolotl »

I told him that if he told me what was wrong this diseased snake in a picture I had I would give it to him
he told me but I wasn't actually gonna give it to him so he showed me a diseased snake to make it even
;-;;;;

Blockland keys, hopefully.
forget I feel handicapped.

So I just watched an episode of King of the Hill (I'm watching them for the first time.) and there was these self proclaimed Warlocks anywho one of them reminded me of Tony.

(The one in the middle)
This made the episode about 1000x better.

lmfao, someone tell Lord Tony that DayZ doesn't work with the free version of ARMA II.

uhh

it works just fine lmfao

Also OP in the picture you showed it isn't really him begging for the game.

He just asked.

uhh

it works just fine lmfao
Too bad he's gone and messed it up. It doesn't work at all for him.

I love how because some people decided to not check their facts my youtube videos have been disliked. Stay classy Blockland forums.

I love how because some people decided to not check their facts my youtube videos have been disliked. Stay classy Blockland forums.
Maybe they were just stuff videos and it wasn't us. Also didn't we kick you out of the super awesome blockland club or something?

Maybe they were just stuff videos and it wasn't us. Also didn't we kick you out of the super awesome blockland club or something?
Kicked out? No. A false ban for admittance to trolling yes. As for the videos, they're not bad and it was Extrude and Bolster who disliked them. Both of which said i was Tony in my video thread.

Kicked out? No. A false ban for admittance to trolling yes. As for the videos, they're not bad and it was Extrude and Bolster who disliked them. Both of which said i was Tony in my video thread.
We know you're Tony aeries so stop playing around.