Author Topic: you can change your steam status to gold/yellow  (Read 6668 times)

thats not how vac works...
Yea, it is actually. These bans were very common and many have been lifted:

Well you were bashing people for making risks and changes to steam, which is what you were doing to some games considering you had some kind of cheat engine in the first place.
Except that doesn't invalidate my point--it bolsters it. I got banned for something innocuous and as such I'm warning others not to do the same. I never bashed anyone.

The program was being used in a legitimate manner (experimenting in SP games) but VAC detects that sort of stuff if it runs in the background. That's okay--since having a hex editor running mid-game is a violation of the TOS and as such I don't oppose my ban. I didn't want to talk about it and I especially don't want to argue about it because it happened when I was 13. I can guarantee everyone here did something stupid at that age.

Red Spy bringing up old dirt because I warn people to be careful is completely unnecessary. This is all I'm going to say about it because this isn't a thread about me. PM me if you care so badly.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2017, 05:56:45 PM by McZealot »

the fact that that happened to zealot makes him considerably more qualified to tell you to be careful tho

which is what you were doing to some games considering you had some kind of cheat engine in the first place.
lol what
I have cheat engine on my computer, I've never cheated in a multiplayer game in my life

the fact that that happened to zealot makes him considerably more qualified to tell you to be careful tho

-snip-

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat! That's news to me ;o I always thought VAC was one of the more relaxed anti-cheats when it came to this kind of stuff. Thanks for the heads up ^^

Lmao you're a loving noob if you leave cheat engine open while playing a VAC game.. no stuff VAC's gonna pick that stuff up in a heartbeat. Shouldve played Gmod, imho

You don't need to be a pretentious jerk to prove you can code and reverse engineer (-_-

You don't need to be a pretentious jerk to prove you can code and reverse engineer (-_-
oops i forgot about the entire this isn't /r/globaloffensive
sorry about the behavior

but VAC really doesn't like cheat engine (ida and olly aren't probably /detected/ because not many idiots try to attempt to use them without using idastealth), pretty pissed off at the entire csgo community
sorry bout that

onoooo-sendaiiiiiiiii

onoooo-sendaiiiiiiiii
dude that's exactly what I was thinking, and right after trinick mentioned them in some other thread

yep, patched. i used it and i never got banned.

people are paranoid.

some "flashing status" (??) was mentioned as still working on steam-yellow's github page tho

never heard of the flashing status

yep, patched. i used it and i never got banned.

people are paranoid.

some "flashing status" (??) was mentioned as still working on steam-yellow's github page tho
After school today I'll mess with the state flags and see what I can find kek

lol what
I have cheat engine on my computer, I've never cheated in a multiplayer game in my life
oh crap i searched it up and didnt realise its sole use wasnt only for cheating, but rather testing or helping with singleplayer
« Last Edit: January 04, 2017, 11:50:32 AM by JumboMuffin »

well you downloaded it with the intention of cheating and decided not to do it

That's not a fair assumption at all.

what else do people do with it