Author Topic: need vocie actors and animator.  (Read 18145 times)

How would you know -_-
Your age is N/A so that means 12 or under

I did.3 page
The forget is that? Did you literally download the intros from other Doctor Who things, put them through a stuff filter and stick them into Windows Movie Maker?

you can play Paul.there's no nelson yet.or I can add a nelson in later script
sorry, but I'd rather eviscerate myself with an oyster shucker than play Paul. Either I get to be Nelson or I walk.

sorry, but I'd rather eviscerate myself with an oyster shucker than play Paul. Either I get to be Nelson or I walk.
Did u not read my comment.plz read again.

Did u not read my comment.plz read again.
The "man" who can't read my comments is telling other people to read his.

Genius.

The forget is that? Did you literally download the intros from other Doctor Who things, put them through a stuff filter and stick them into Windows Movie Maker?
forget off,how many times must I tell u

f*uck you a$sshole i think it amazing

The "man" who can't read my comments is telling other people to read his.

Genius.
I didn't read yours because all it is is just telling me how bad it is.its hard enough with to make it with a computer that lags like hell and shuts down randomly

f*uck you a$sshole i think it amazing
Thx.someone who cares.i sent u a message btw.

"I can't take criticism on a public forum full of people known for being harsh critics!"

"I can't take criticism on a public forum full of people known for being harsh critics!"

Kitty has claws. Too bad it doesn't have a brain.

I'm trying to keep my insults PG-rated, since I know you probably need a guardian help you understand written words. You seem to have a lot of trouble with them.

If you want to be a project lead, you have to be capable of being mature, and taking feedback and criticism on the chin. Right now, you're taking it to your heart and so you're getting upset when the only problem here is yourself.

Kitty has claws. Too bad it doesn't have a brain.

I'm trying to keep my insults PG-rated, since I know you probably need a guardian help you understand written words. You seem to have a lot of trouble with them.

If you want to be a project lead, you have to be capable of being mature, and taking feedback and criticism on the chin. Right now, you're taking it to your heart and so you're getting upset when the only problem here is yourself.
Again,there we.is this you trying to "help"

www.howtolovinghelp.com/yourlovinghandicapped.

Thx.someone who cares.i sent u a message btw.
he was being sarcastic btw

Your age is N/A so that means 12 or under
15.with a VERY short temper