Author Topic: I'd like to reveal my real age now.  (Read 3023 times)

He stole yours and every other boy under 18's who doesnt wash their hair regularly
Those darn boys always stealing my haircut. Girls, too. Protip: FARRAH FAWCETT STOLE THAT HAIRCUT. >:C

I wash my hair regularly. Mine is thicker than Dae's, though. And more gray. And fancier. :o

God, im sorry about how forgeted up your life is

I hate you now even more for having more money than me. Also, I'm still confused on why a 12 year old spent like 1,300 or whatever it was to send a girlfreind over to the states.

I hate you now even more for having more money than me. Also, I'm still confused on why a 12 year old spent like 1,300 or whatever it was to send a girlfreind over to the states.

Brothers gf. It was a favor.
Those darn boys always stealing my haircut. Girls, too. Protip: FARRAH FAWCETT STOLE THAT HAIRCUT. >:C

I wash my hair regularly. Mine is thicker than Dae's, though. And more gray. And fancier. :o
Can I get a pic too? I'm aswell curious.

Can I get a pic too? I'm aswell curious.
I think we're all curious so might as well send me on too <3 ;)

Your hair is gray? :U
Picture do want. :D

you guys

im 5

13 holy stuff, transition lens look stupid in camera
You look like a wittle jon wennon :3.

I wana see what Magick looks like too.