Author Topic: Scream. - YEA IM A GIRL NOW LOL  (Read 66395 times)

Not that I'm concerned at all, but where was that pic you were going to give me ages ago?
I forgot it .-. But here, I'll dedicate my braces pic to you? :D

I forgot it .-. But here, I'll dedicate my braces pic to you? :D

lol of course you will.

EXCUSE 3412523523561235

lol of course you will.

EXCUSE 3412523523561235
Lol you so funny, thinking that trying to count all of those is something anyone cares about.

Get a life, you freakin 22 year old. You should be at work right now, instead of your parents basement all day, arguing about the stupidest things ever.

instead of your parents basement all day, arguing about the stupidest things ever.

That's pretty ironic considering you are doing the same thing.

Lol you so funny, thinking that trying to count all of those is something anyone cares about.

Get a life, you freakin 22 year old. You should be at work right now, instead of your parents basement all day, arguing about the stupidest things ever.

I am at work, called a office and a underpaid manager who doesn't care if we surf the internet.

Also exactly what the guy above said. Shouldn't you be at school, youre always on it seems. hmmmm

That's pretty ironic considering you are doing the same thing.
I have the stomach flu, but it's not like anyone'll believe it, Jess'll just scream "EXCUSE 1426395867336251!!!1!"

But I've been out all week. And I'm too weak(and lazy) to do anything else, so I'm always on the couch/at the desk all day.

I take most of my classes online, although I have to go for French/Chemistry. I also have a job at Del Taco, I was employed on the 7th. Don't believe me, go ahead and ask Oromis, Sabbin, Taboo, Madmitten, or General Nick. They all read my post ragin about my boss.

whoa whoa hold up.

you have the stomach flu? yet you just got your braces!?

and you clearly say ive been out all week?

nice

whoa whoa hold up.

you have the stomach flu? yet you just got your braces!?

and you clearly say ive been out all week?

nice
And how would my stomach flu delay the time I got my braces, hmm?

Idiot, they're not related at all.

I had a perfectly timed appointment yesterday, which was 30 minutes before my online classes, so I couldn't miss it.

youve been out with the stomach flu?

First off, ive had braces.

They wont even touch your teeth if youre sick let alone with a cough

So dont try and spin it like you went there with the loving stomach flu

youve been out with the stomach flu?

First off, ive had braces.

They wont even touch your teeth if youre sick let alone with a cough

So dont try and spin it like you went there with the loving stomach flu
Whoah, call me crazy, but I think I was there when I got my braces. And I indeed had the stomach flu while they put them in.

i feel like thats all you want in our relationship bisjac is to see me naked! :( i thought we had more than that!
since you are in canada
and he is bisjac
you should've expected that

Ok This is a challenge  Scream hold a paper saying "I Am Scream The Blocklander" And Jess... yet i have not seen a pic of you.

Ok This is a challenge  Scream hold a paper saying "I Am Scream The Blocklander"

Do that to shut not only Jess up, but everyone else.

Whoah, call me crazy, but I think I was there when I got my braces. And I indeed had the stomach flu while they put them in.

LOL OH MY GOD YOURE A LIAR.

DENTIST ARE NOT ALLOWED BRINGING DISEASES INTO THEIR WORK SPACE ESPECIALLY THE FLU.

IF YOU HAVE THE STOMACH FLU YOURE loving THROWING UP MORON.

you got caught lying again, its cool :)

LOL OH MY GOD YOURE A LIAR.

DENTIST ARE NOT ALLOWED BRINGING DISEASES INTO THEIR WORK SPACE ESPECIALLY THE FLU.

IF YOU HAVE THE STOMACH FLU YOURE loving THROWING UP MORON.

you got caught lying again, its cool :)

Now finish the challenge i said and if Scream Can finish my challenge SHE Is a girl.