Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5884250 times)

3 blocks long

Thick. Sorry, but reading that, the dimensions confused me for a moment until I realized. :(

mega. why are you so god damn picky. seriously. get the stick out of your ass.

i just made a game and basically made a really loving tall tower out of stone
its sides were 3 blocks long, then 1 as a sort of corner, then 3 blocks long in a roundular pattern. still left me plenty of room ,imo.
the tower is taller than the spruce forest, and it looks beautiful. :3
pictures?

How do you get a self made texture pack to work?
I put all the necessary files in a zip and put it in minecraft but the textures aren't showing :s

Note: Havent edited terrain.png yet but if the pictures arent working then what?
« Last Edit: October 18, 2011, 09:08:40 PM by Rainbow »

I put all the necessary files in a zip and put it in minecraft but the textures aren't showing :s
inb4snakecreepers

make sure the terrain picture is a .png
I managed to forget it up at some point and save it as a .pdn when i was making a texture pack.

I just want a mod the lets me adjust spawn rates for every mob.
Similar to the way mo'creatures does it, but for the vanilla mobs
CJB mods come with a mob filter mod that lets you enable/disable certain mobs from spawning.  I usually use it to disable every hostile mob but Endermen and Zombies.

CJB mods come with a mob filter mod that lets you enable/disable certain mobs from spawning.  I usually use it to disable every hostile mob but Endermen and Zombies.
why not endermen

CJB mods come with a mob filter mod that lets you enable/disable certain mobs from spawning.  I usually use it to disable every hostile mob but Endermen and Zombies.
I would use it to disable just endermen
I like everything else.

looks a little thin from the angles shown.

looks a little thin from the angles shown.
It seems to be about 10 blocks wide, anymore would look bad

I miss the simplicity of 1.7.3. :c
i don't even know any of the 1.9 stuff, i'm probably going to stay at 1.8 for a long time