Author Topic: The Dishwasher - Dead Samurai  (Read 1765 times)

It's a game for XBox. You can get it for 800 points.
The game is really awesome, cool gameplay, nice graphic, lots of blood.

A side scrooling fighter game like Castle Crashers and Little Fighter 2(if someone even remembers that game).
It uses multiplayer function and as far as I could understand, after getting a special item, you can play it with the Guitar Controller and also the character ingame will than have a Guitar, sadly I don't have a guitar but the item.
It has four modes, Story, Arcade, Dish Challenge and a Partice Room.
The story has five difficulty: Easy, Normal, Ninja, Samurai and Tourney the two last yet are locked.
In Arcade you fight on a map in order to kill all enemys, after killing each one of them you will be brought to the next level.
The Dish Challenge is something like Arcade but if you die you won't be able to continue, you'll restart the whole thing.
Last but not least, the Partice Room. Nothing special at all, just a small room where you can learn different techniques.

You should really get it.
A "Must Have" game.

Looks like a better version of facewound.

I played the XNA beta of this. Pretty awesome.

I'm gonna buy Guitar Hero with a Guitar today, just because of the feature.

Hmm, I have a guitar hero controller...if it works with the demo of this, I'll try it.  The whole guitar-control thing sounds like Fret Nice (which was awesome).

The Guitar feature includes two things, the first one is that you can, when you press the green button on the Guitar controller and have that special item, play it like a two player game; A Guitar spawns and follows the first player and the second player can help the first player while playing accords(sp?) (with the guitar obviously). The other thing is that you can play the guitar songs easyer(second picture).

Alright, I tried the demo, and I thought it was really fun.  I showed it to a friend, had him play the two-player arcade level with me, he thought it was crap...I still like it though.  800 points is a pretty good price, and I think I'll buy it when I get the chance.

Holy stuff.

loving brilliant

I'm almost done with the story on easy, just a few levels apart from the end.
It's really catchy. I wanted to go sleep like a hour ago but the game just caught me.
Very intressting.
I showed it to a friend, had him play the two-player arcade level with me, he thought it was crap...I still like it though. 
I also did that and got the same answer from my friend.

A Guitar playing Samurai named Dishwasher?

Weird...

Finished the story on easy, heading ninja also trying to beat arcade.
And I got 8 of 12 achievements.

It's sad that the story is so short. I can't believe that only one guy made this whole game in a year and a half.

Alright, just bought the game.  If this topic hadn't reminded me the game was out (I was already planning on looking at this before my 360 red ring'd, since I played some of this guy's other games for PC, and they were pretty cool), I would've missed it.

Alright, just bought the game.  If this topic hadn't reminded me the game was out (I was already planning on looking at this before my 360 red ring'd, since I played some of this guy's other games for PC, and they were pretty cool), I would've missed it.
Have fun, good sir.

I can't believe that only one guy made this whole game in a year and a half.
Holy christ Co-Op is immense.

We've been playing for hours, and no end in sight.

Woah, I started playing an hour and 15 minutes ago...and now its now...and I only finished a few levels...wow.

This was a seriously fun XBLA game.  It's like Ninja Gaiden, but 2D.  Great fun, definitely worth the 800 points (I'm really rather surprised its not 1200).  Some day I'll do Co-op, and I'm afraid I won't move for about three hours.