Author Topic: More then one sound?  (Read 894 times)

Hello as some of you know im making a guitar and im very close to being done but theres somthing els i need to add sound! but 1 sound is not that great and people wont to make muic so is it possible for like me to press a on the key bord and it will make a sound? can i have like 5 diffrent sounds

Pressing the keyboard to make something happen won't work unless the client downloads a script.

Pressing the keyboard to make something happen won't work unless the client downloads a script.

You know, I think you should take a break from the coding section. You seem to think you actually know something about scripting when you're really just pumping these people full of false information.

@Lance: You can probably get away with packaging the brick movement keys and then playing sounds if they're holding a guitar. I won't tell you how though - thats your job.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2008, 11:46:39 AM by Ephialtes »

You know, I think you should take a break from the coding section. You seem to think you actually know something about scripting when you're really just pumping these people full of false information.
Kay.

lol always makin it hard for me XD