Author Topic: 2 of my friends got in trouble over a fake cigarette  (Read 1556 times)

Oh and I meant to say that e-cigs simply aren't confirmed of having long-term effects. I was just explaining what they are. Stop going ape stuff.

Can we bring it back to the topic?

sure.
you're an arrogant pissant trying to be cooler than you are and it bit you in the ass.

loool do that all the time, I know of 4 places to get them.
Fun to smoke in class :)

They aren't AS harmful, but I'm not entirely convinced that they're clean either.  I'm sure it does not cause the harmful side effects of real cigarette smoking at the same rate at least.
The only thing that e-cigs really do is dispense nicotine and water vapor which isn't incredibly harmful by itself.

However this stunt was loving stupid.

sure.
you're an arrogant pissant trying to be cooler than you are and it bit you in the ass.

The forget did I do? I haven't smoked anything in my life unless you're talking about something else.

Ok,

However it's still inappropriate for a classroom environment.  As far as I can see, there's no real illegality of e-cigs for minors, but it's just not something you do in a classroom environment for forgets sake.  You have to be an absolute ass to do that.

The forget did I do? I haven't smoked anything in my life unless you're talking about something else.
Why don't you spend your time in class learning instead of being loving disruptive to everyone else that wants to learn?

I don't understand what on-topic was? Were you asking if we condone their actions or were you asking us to condone the use of e-cigarettes in place of real cigarettes?

Why don't you spend your time in class learning instead of being loving disruptive to everyone else that wants to learn?

-_-

I was sitting in class and someone pulls out what looks like a real cigarette at first and people start smoking it. How am I simply supposed to completely ignore that and how was I trying to be disruptive?

How am I simply supposed to completely ignore that
Easy, brand them as idiots and go on with your work/learning. Unless you're one of those people who do things only to be cool or accepted among "society".

Get better friends while you're at it.

uh

you do realize that nicotine is not "unharmful". it's still addictive and harmful, whether it's an "e-cig" or not.
this and if you use to much of that stuff you start to flood your lungs with water vapor.

also its incredibly gay to pull one out and use it in class.

this and if you use to much of that stuff you start to flood your lungs with water vapor.

also its incredibly gay to pull one out and use it in class.
It's not good for you but it beats smoking by a mile.

electronic cigarette. they aren't harmful.
They kinda are, because they contain nicotine in it still.

i love how as soon as they see bop's line they immediately have to quote it and state what's wrong with it.
so we get the same thing replied to a hundred times because people are too lazy to read two pages.

Oh and I meant to say that e-cigs simply aren't confirmed of having long-term effects. I was just explaining what they are. Stop going ape stuff.

Yeah you say that now.