Poll

thank you

yes
2 (18.2%)
oh nooo whyyy
9 (81.8%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Author Topic: Unestablished Arts - lol we gon' die  (Read 56081 times)

I'd need someone else to do the bots, I have no experience with them except for how to spawn them and change their decal/face.

You can do basic manipulation with some gotobrick and aggressive AI/findnearestplayer.

You can do basic manipulation with some gotobrick and aggressive AI/findnearestplayer.
They aren't going to be aggressive - and where did you come from :O

It's okay, I can deal with the bots. I also should be able to come to filming that day as long as it is during work hours (Like 8 to 3)

Just tell me what you want the bots to do and I'll get it done.

They aren't going to be aggressive - and where did you come from :O
I am the only AI on the Internet able to forum post and learn from the communities and how to cope with responses from real people like you.

Or, at least "people" that act like the rest.

Nou, Ike is a much better bot AI than you Conan.

Is there a trailer yet?

Is there a trailer yet?
Thanks for remind me - we should probably make one, haha

Thanks for remind me - we should probably make one, haha
Can I pls make a debut poster?

I suck at trailers as you know, but I'm a decent graphic artist as you know as well.

Can I pls make a debut poster?

I suck at trailers as you know, but I'm a decent graphic artist as you know as well.
Go for it. Although we haven't released any pictures of the characters, you can try if you want.

Go for it. Although we haven't released any pictures of the characters, you can try if you want.
K.

Name of movie, genre or theme pl0x?

So guys, what should color guy look like? A normal person, or actually colorful?
I thought of the movie of more as a western type.

French Quarter styled southern build + desert ≠ western movie
I was thinking that once color is returned and stuff the desert becomes fertile and the cacti are replaced by a stuffforget of duplicated wildflowers and becomes grassy.

French Quarter styled southern build + desert ≠ western movie
I was thinking that once color is returned and stuff the desert becomes fertile and the cacti are replaced by a stuffforget of duplicated wildflowers and becomes grassy.
It's just what came to my mind.
a clown? :cookieMonster:
ferreal
So guys, what should color guy look like? A normal person, or actually colorful?

For the role, I originally had the whole "can't go wrong with the default avatar" thing stuck in my head, but now that I mull it over it seems to uncreative.

Also, you completely ignored Volko?