Author Topic: "The Blockland Times" -The Blog- Read it, you won't regret it.  (Read 2085 times)

If you clicked this topic, please atleast read the blog. After you read it, I'd love a comment.

The Team
  • DrBling - Columnist

Getting into the Team
  • In order to get onto the team, you must present something usable to the main editor(DrBling). An example would be to write an article, if I like it, you can be on the team.

New Stuff

Articles
  • Dogfight interview with Jorgur
  • Prop Mod Preview

Do not ask about ads, I can write an article about something you want advertised , but not an ad.

The magazine is now a blog, all comments starting on the 3rd page, apply to the Blog, not the magazine.

Leave comments, suggestions and requests.

« Last Edit: April 14, 2009, 10:26:46 PM by Dr Bling »

If you want to talk about the old issue, please leave your comments to yourself.

This is a new beginning, don't screw it up :)

Go interview someone.

I already have a 3 page interview done, I'm *hopefully* in the process of getting exclusive info on something most builders would be interested in.

... info on something most builders would be interested in.
Shouting from the Building-works for ladies to get their tits out?

Just submitted my advertisement for my server, Bling.  Thanks.

Thanks for kicking me off the team for helping.
/screwup
EDIT: I made a script for him to help with a building competition we were going to have, and I suggested a few things and next day I get a PM saying he kicked me off the team for being annoying (suggesting ideas.)
« Last Edit: April 13, 2009, 09:07:42 PM by Slicksilver555 »

Check your pms bling, I sent you my ad.

Slick, I wasn't happy about kicking you, I thought you would handle it maturely.

Guess I overestimated you. Can you not start arguments in this thread as you did in the last?

Saw it Duck.

I got a cool video in the next edition, I'm up to 3 articles and 7 pages.

Hey, what kind of graphic design work were you thinking of? I might be interested in joining.

I sent you an example of a 'weapons watch' collumn. It's about weapons.

I sent you an example of a 'weapons watch' collumn. It's about weapons.

I took a look.

Its decent, but we don't need articles on basic weapons included with the game.

Everyone already knows about the Gun.

I took a look.

Its decent, but we don't need articles on basic weapons included with the game.

Everyone already knows about the Gun.

It's just an example FYI. I can write about different guns.

Slick, I wasn't happy about kicking you, I thought you would handle it maturely.

Guess I overestimated you. Can you not start arguments in this thread as you did in the last?

Saw it Duck.

I got a cool video in the next edition, I'm up to 3 articles and 7 pages.
I could have handled it easily if you had kicked me for a decent reason other then attempting to help.

Bling, this crap goes somewhere else.  Community Projects, Creativity . . . Drama maybe.  Just because your last topic had people chasing you down with pitchforks and like, it doesn't mean you just get to make a new topic and act like it didn't happen . . . especially when you don't even have a second issue ready to go.  Try your mom next time, maybe she can feign pride in your work and maybe, just maybe, you'll get that coveted spot on the refrigerator.  In any case, take this crap out of General Discussion.