Author Topic: [NeWS} youtube shuts down guy for punching lady in rdr2  (Read 11410 times)

Clearly youtube is afraid that their liberal agenda will be foiled by entertainment.

loving liberals strike back again

We're at the Empire Strikes Back phase, but soon the Jedi will return.

the same guy who punched a feminist also killed kool kids klub members but wasn't banned for that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7fECXSURyY

the same guy who punched a feminist also killed kool kids klub members but wasn't banned for that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7fECXSURyY
how about shooting terrorists

how about shooting terrorists

Depends on the color of the terrorist.

White = no ban.

Brown = ban

your over reaction clearly shows that you only care about the freedom of pushing (violent) political views on YouTube and that you don't actually care about the RDR2 gameplay.

im going to mention again that channels dont get shut down at first offense, so this guy clearly knew he wasn't allowed to do what he was doing but kept doing it anyway.
no actually the TOS has rules against it:
"if the primary purpose of the content is to incite hatred against a group of people" / "Beating Up Annoying Feminist"
https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/2801939?, plenty of other videos get removed because of this.

by the way... "national attention"...?
hey handicap, it's a video game. he's obv not calling for violence against actual women here.
if you're going to define "hate speech" as harming female characters in a video game, then why aren't you calling for the game itself (as well as fallout, skyrim, and many others like it) to be banned entirely from youtube? since, you know, these games are designed to let you do these things in graphic detail (eg. in skyrim you can not only punch women but behead them and strip their bodies). i'm sure there's tons of such other videos on big gamer channels of players shouting lydia off a cliff in skyrim or going on mass shooting sprees involving women npcs in fallout, and those youtubers are not banned.

"Beating Up Annoying Feminist" is hatespeech by youtube's standards
your over reaction clearly shows that you only care about the freedom of pushing (violent) political views on YouTube and that you don't actually care about the RDR2 gameplay.
if you think that speech you personally dislike (or gameplay footage you personally dislike for that matter) is "hate speech" and should then be banned on such grounds, then you are a fascist.
stop trying to pull this "it was hate speech, therefore he deserved to be banned" crap. it's not hate speech in the first place. it's just a dude playing a video game.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2018, 10:34:31 PM by Planr »

I stopped taking the official definition of hate speech seriously after Hillary Clinton campaigned to get a frog labeled as hate speech because she thought it would help her win.

Annoying Orange TWEETED A PICTURE OF PEPE!

Let's get the frog meme classified as a symbol of hate and call Annoying Orange a tribal that loves pepe memes.

I'll say it again since you're all too stupid to loving read: I'm NOT DEFENDING youtube, I'm explaining why they did it. I don't think the videos should have been taken down but what I think bears no effect on what youtube ends up doing, much like what hoot thinks or what you think.

The video is considered hatespeech by youtube's standards. Since we're talking about youtube's terms of service on youtube's platform with content hosted on youtube's servers, arguing about whether or not it is hatespeech or not doesn't do anything.
they do not understand this

It's amusing how people keep glancing over the fact that the video title and description are the bigger offenders here than the video itself

Like, the video may have been thought of as offensive as well since it showed (virtual) people getting beat up, but the title and the description blatantly have offensive wording that would obviously get you banned from any platform

It's even more amusing how heated these people get when trying to tell those people how wrong they are
« Last Edit: November 08, 2018, 11:23:14 PM by Masterlegodude »

youtube staff have the capability to view the video themselves to determine if it is hate speech or not.

Instead they rely on a loving title and mass flaggots.

arent like millions of videos uploaded daily, dont nobody have time for that

I love how people here advocate for a public square's right to censor free speech.