Author Topic: Gran Turismo Megathread - because it's been a while since the last thread  (Read 632 times)

Gran Turismo Megathread
because cars and stuff

Gran Turismo (グランツーリスモ Guran Tsūrisumo?, Italian for "Grand Tourer" or "Grand Touring", abbreviated GT) is a popular and critically acclaimed series of racing simulation video games developed by Polyphony Digital.
Developed exclusively for PlayStation systems, Gran Turismo games are intended to simulate the appearance and performance of a large selection of vehicles, nearly all of which are licensed reproductions of real-world automobiles. Since the franchise's debut in December 1997, over 70 million units have been sold worldwide for the PlayStation, PlayStation 2, PlayStation 3, and PlayStation Portable, making it the highest selling video game franchise under the PlayStation brand.
Gran Turismo can trace back its origins to 1992, when Kazunori Yamauchi set out with a group of seven to develop the original Gran Turismo, which took five years to complete.
aka the latest version

Remember the two years they needed for GT5 but never got? GT6 should address some of the issues with the UI and the loading times making it a more polished GT5 with redone tire, suspension, rendering, etc. engines.
AND DON'T FORGET THE CAAAAARRRS
(e3 trailer)

Discuss GT6 or any other GT game really. Share your PSN or stuff and we can race together!
(my psn is kuosut)
« Last Edit: September 03, 2013, 04:53:09 PM by Jerome »

I want gt5 really bad but I have gt4 on my ps2 ;(
I didn't even finish the driving test lol

Never really got too much into racing games Gran Turismo 5, looks really good, so I think I might get it.

made op, might add more later but it's good enough for now

Pft, losers. I'm still playing Gran Turismo 2.

I have GT5. If you ever want to race, hit me up on Steam.

I am bumping this topic, since it's the most recent Gran Turismo thread.  I'm posting the best of my Corvette pictures from each generation.

can you free roam in gran turismo games or is it just races only

can you free roam in gran turismo games or is it just races only

Just the latter.

Anyone else finish this?
« Last Edit: October 28, 2013, 04:51:24 PM by Fastlex »

Just the latter.
well stuff
man why are there no good driving games with free roam

well stuff
well i mean it is supposed to be a simulator
if you haven't already check out midnight club los angeles, loved that game

also might update op in a couple years
« Last Edit: November 07, 2013, 08:09:33 PM by Jerome »

well stuff

Driver: San Francisco is the best free roam game I've played.