Author Topic: Killbot Mountain  (Read 3380 times)

From the Roblox map "Nevermoor's Blight" by Telamon. That map is extraordinarily huge so this is all for now.
Also it's kinda spammy but the entire build has lots of odd-numbered measurements so it's the best I could do. ˘\_( õ ‹3 ó)_/˘

Save file
(requires Brick_BlackdragonIV, Brick_BlackdragonIV_Filler, Event_SetPlayerTransform, and if you want planes Vehicle_Stunt_Plane)

-snip-
Oh my god
Also it's kinda spammy
I have lost all hope in Blockland building, the problem could be fixed with Zone Bricks if you want the print bricks 1 stud out from the wall (I.E not flush)

I have lost all hope in Blockland building

Glad you like it

the problem could be fixed with Zone Bricks if you want the print bricks 1 stud out from the wall (I.E not flush)

Or print plates, but the idea was to use as few add-ons as possible. I wanted to do all-default originally but I guess I should've used a little more than odd-length bricks. :/

Make your walls thicker, it allows you to add more detail and depth to them (specifically where the windows are). Nice job layering the walls like brickwork though, it does really help stop it look as spammy as it could have been

Make your walls thicker, it allows you to add more detail and depth to them (specifically where the windows are).

I was just matching the original map's specs, but thanks for the suggestion. They do seem a little thin.

Nice job layering the walls like brickwork though, it does really help stop it look as spammy as it could have been

Thank you. I'll probably go back over the walls and do them all with that stair-stepped look instead of half cubes/half bricks (which looks pretty bad on the outside) when I do a revision.