Author Topic: Chadmaverick - The Epitome of Stupid  (Read 6578 times)

The Chamaverick Drama
Going Supermassive Idiot

Alright, I don't make dramas often, I'm usually pretty tolerant. But this guy has me muckraking to get this guy exposed for the stuff he is.

A Bad Case of the stuffposts

It's been only a short time and a few bans and he's been stuffposting it up in here. I mean come on... 445 posts and you somehow managed to make most of them stuff posts? It's pretty remarkable I might add that he hasn't gotten the message yet that he isn't welcome here.

Here's some golden content recently:

woah don't let the thread lock!!!1!
User was banned for this post
Damp
a alt of the immature Scar. Z (ID: 31093)

Take a good look at the drama thread he made and tell me what is the point if it's poorly made? Plus, his drama title is ambiguous. "espio- what"?? Well, what did he do??? If you make a drama, at least make a proper title.

Here is the drama, copied from OP

Note : this isn't his first stuff drama. He has made more which will be found very very soon...

what

And of late:

Quote from: chadmaverick
Before a Flame War begins, i'm locking. so ha ha xddd
Quote from: chadmaverick
TL;DR

Don't Spam Age of Time.

Example :

embrace it. you need it. i need love. age of time needs love

anyways im on age of time right now so join in the water is hot

8/9/15 - title edited to correct

THE ULTIMATE FIGHT OF HISTORYYYYY!!
vs.

AND HIS NAME IS JOHN CENA

Read the rest of his posts to get the general gist of his stuffposting tirades.

The guy has already been banned twice since his account was created on March 30th, and telling by the pattern he's posting with, the next ban shouldn't be too far off.

I would also like to leave you with a standard MoltenKitten copout excuse that he decided to fabricate not too long ago:

I seriously have tourettes syndrome + ADHD.

What's your verdict guys, does he need to go?

that quote layout is modern art

he is already kind of annoying

I have extreme ADHD and I can't loving grasp why that warrants handicapped posts

Don't use that as an excuse

Well I gotta admit, this is true. But why are you quoting old posts on old threads?

Calm the forget down. As I said and will not repeat again, don't start stuff.

since im not derailing reds thread

you asked him why he said what he said
and you acted like a complete idiot in that thread
please think before you post
you dont ask someone a question then when they answer why you're "stuffposting" say something like "dont start stuff"

since im not derailing reds thread

you asked him why he said what he said
and you acted like a complete idiot in that thread
please think before you post
you dont ask someone a question then when they answer why you're "stuffposting" say something like "dont start stuff"

I'm one of those guys who are sometimes like "RUSH, RUSH, GET THROUGH THE DAY" kind of person. I sometimes make unintelligent posts. I respect everyone but sometimes I get a little frustrated and I unplug my brain when I type in anger. This drama is really true but the only problem is the things from the past. Also, just a little note that I respect all your opinions on me.

I'm one of those guys who are sometimes like "RUSH, RUSH, GET THROUGH THE DAY" kind of person. I sometimes make unintelligent posts. I respect everyone but sometimes I get a little frustrated and I unplug my brain when I type in anger. This drama is really true but the only problem is the things from the past. Also, just a little note that I respect all your opinions on me.
you have my respect for properly acknowledging the problem

What's with his Compton avatar?

What's with his Compton avatar?
Someone made it for him, what's the problem exactly?

Someone made it for him, what's the problem exactly?
He went from windows vista from Compton,just mentioning its kind of weird

He went from windows vista from Compton,just mentioning its kind of weird
Well I mean yeah, he uses relatively garbage avatars but I don't mind

he put in my drama title "ambiguous topic name"

so do you want me to make the title like " espio - stupid loving handicap"