Poll

0 (0%)

0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: {K} Krypt - And the new leader and co-leader are...  (Read 550642 times)

My dads going today at 2 but I was supposed to be hanging out with some friends... then again that wont happen if they never call. :I

Kyzor, page 434 sir. Please, fill my request

Kyzor, page 434 sir. Please, fill my request

hey bro

just want to make something clear

I read every single post in this topic, so I did indeed see that. I'll get to it when I have the time, and I currently don't have the time, so rest assured that I'll do it as soon as I'm finished with the more important things that I have to do.

everybody applaud for kyzor because he's actually getting off his lazy ass (metaphorically) and beginning to learn how to program.

current language: Python

hooray
Reaper tried doing that, but he since moved on to C++, partially because our dad knows it. Have fun compiling.

Reaper tried doing that, but he since moved on to C++, partially because our dad knows it. Have fun compiling.

I already have an entire IDE set up for myself, compiler and all, so I've got all the bases covered.

Oh, well, Reaper gave up because the compiler made no sense to him at all.

Oh, well, Reaper gave up because the compiler made no sense to him at all.

Yeah, compilers can be a bitch.

Saw Suckerpunch. <shades>

That was awesome and still would've been awesome without the insanely hot girl as the main character.

Raeyok your digital editing is amazing.

Raeyok your digital editing is amazing.

Thanks, I try my best. :)

Can I apply? I've had the game for a few months but just now learned about the forums.

Can I apply? I've had the game for a few months but just now learned about the forums.

Sure, what do you want to apply for?

Teehee

?

Also, why aren't you using that picture I sent you as your avatar? :c