=

-
0 (0%)
?
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Spiral Knights - Iron Guilds  (Read 130259 times)

If the GMs catch you doing this you get banned.
You can get banned for replacing music files?
I doubt it. This is more of a client thing, the files for the music are located in
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Spiral Knights\rsrc\sound\music
So yeah, this doesn't modify anything in any way really, all you do is toss your song in (I think you have to make it an ogg I'm not entirely sure) and rename it to one of the other files, so like if I wanted to listen to the Chao Lobby theme from Sonic Adventure 2 or the Final Fantasy 7 Fanfare, I can toss it in there and rename it "haven" or "fanfare_elevator_1"

Thanks Flat for making me actually check into this because it's a neat idea. I'd make a backup file with all the actual songs though so then you could just toss em back in when you wanna hear the game's normal music.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2014, 12:22:32 PM by Flamecannon »

I'd make a backup file with all the actual songs though so then you could just toss em back in when you wanna hear the game's normal music.
I think there is a zip file in the rsrc folder with a bundle of all the music so you can just use that as a backup
If the GMs catch you doing this you get banned.
Like Flamecannon said, Its a client sided thing and it has no real major effect on the game so I don't think they would ban me.

Edit: If you guys want me to upload the music mod I can do that, currently it only replaces Battle music, Boss music, Title theme and Munitions Factory. (most of them are from either Binding of Isaac or Super meat boy BTW)
I would do the music for other places but I don't know exactly how the switch Between the Ambient and action versions of the songs work.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2014, 03:26:14 PM by Flatflyer »

Digicom & Njthug's SK Anniversary Art Contest

i know there are at least two people who are regularly in this thread who would [could (should)] enter it.

fastlex and camera should totally do it
in fact maybe a collaboration of sorts
it could be pixel art scaled up
i looked at some of the links in the competition though and it looks tough

Digicom & Njthug's SK Anniversary Art Contest

i know there are at least two people who are regularly in this thread who would [could (should)] enter it.
lel njthug

i looked at some of the links in the competition though and it looks tough
i looked at some of the links in the competition and it made it look easy :cookieMonster:
but yeah there are also a solid number of ones tough to beat, i agree
i think a blockland spiral knights crossover would make a pretty nice entry if done right

Yes! More stuff to distract me from working on my Starbound mod!

god dang why do I keep forgetting about this game it's so much fun

Yes! More stuff to distract me from working on my Starbound mod!

Cake is back on SK till the 13th guys!

Anyone have a "Toasty Grand Topper" I can buy?

I'm probably going to have a bunch of guys scream at me for bumping the thread but it's a megathread and it's a pretty diggidy darn fantastical game IMO for it's metacritic rating so yeah.

I still play...
Saving up for the gunner update, it's on the test server at the moment...

Mega Necro Bump

anyone still play this?
I really want to get back into it but I don't have any friends to enjoy the game with :(

Mega Necro Bump

anyone still play this?
I really want to get back into it but I don't have any friends to enjoy the game with :(

Post the "IGN" so it can be added to the OP and FR lists.