Author Topic: So there's this girl  (Read 6644 times)

im legit wondering the percent of people who keep saying that "ohh they're too young" that don't have girlfriends

not because they don't want them

because they can't

I bet all the little twelve year old boys were crawling all over you.
they were

this is what people who had no game in 7th grade say
What's even the point of dating in 7th grade? Annoying people by saying stuff like you're going to be in love with this person forever and then breaking up after only two weeks?

At twelve you've not fully developed - especially physically - to experience love.

I take it you had "game" at 12? What did you do? Hold hands and play tag?

My sister had a bf when she was 12 and a year later they broke up because he bf spit in her face  :iceCream:

You don't really need to do anything op.

In 7th grade just be yourself that's probably what made her like you in the first place.

It's not like High school where cars and dress code make a difference in who likes you. (This doesn't always apply tho)

I take it you had "game" at 12?
nah. but I don't whine about other people doing stuff like that
cus it doesn't matter

I'm in a similar situation now.
Or probs not. Anyways...
I introduced myself to this one girl at Orientation today, and it was really awkward.
What should I do? I start my Fresh,an year next Tuesday.

I'm 98% sure all of the people in this thread who are saying "LOL 7TH GRADE RELATIONSHIP = NOT REAL" are just bitter because they've never spoken to a girl before in their entire life. No need to be condescending just because the dude's getting it in before you are.

OP it's never too early to learn. Don't be creepy, don't be pushy, and that's really just it, just do your thing together.

yeah you should send us pix when you have the love with her.
word

I'm 98% sure all of the people in this thread who are saying "LOL 7TH GRADE RELATIONSHIP = NOT REAL" are just bitter because they've never spoken to a girl before in their entire life. No need to be condescending just because the dude's getting it in before you are.

OP it's never too early to learn. Don't be creepy, don't be pushy, and that's really just it, just do your thing together.
There are many reasons a relationship in the 7th grade is a bad idea:

- Cannot drive a car to bring the individual on a date
- Cannot own property (obviously the government does not think you are responsible enough)
- Cannot legally marry that individual if choosing to do so
- Underage for employment
- Body is not fully developed (loveual relationship is a no-go, please don't lie to me about how your lil' wang was able to work at 12)
- Brain underdeveloped (you do so many stupid, meaningless things)

Yes I've spoken to many women and I still think that a relationship before even the middle of high school is pointless. Even then, the relationship tends to crumble due to both individuals taking different walks of life (there are exceptions) after graduation.