Author Topic: Having 2nd thoughts about an Xbox 360.  (Read 3992 times)

well xbox's support is much more satisfying than ps3's/steam's.

so if you have a lot of money and willing to spend it, choose xbox.

That made me laugh so hard

Yeah, I know. It's so terrible, it doesn't have millions of subscribers.

That made me laugh so hard
honestly i prefer XBL over steam or psn

the new XBL dashboard isnt as good as the last one though

honestly i prefer XBL over steam or psn

the new XBL dashboard isnt as good as the last one though
yeah this.

and the old old layout.

apparently there is a download for the old layouts, you have to have a usb and computer though.

Remember this one?

yes, they changed it two days after i got xbox live sometimes in 2005 or 2006, i honestly don't remember.

Remember this one?
NOSTALGIA HHHNNNNNNGGGG

i remember when i used to go to my friend's house for our daily Halo 3 parties. He had(and still has) the limited edition Halo 3 XBOX 360. He'd always check his profile and that thing would pop up and i would be mistified because the only console i had at the time was a ps2

Remember this one?

this brings back middle school memories of going to friends houses and playing gears of war and halo 3 back when i only had a ps3

but yeah
yeah this.

and the old old layout.

apparently there is a download for the old layouts, you have to have a usb and computer though.
this was the best layout. i wish you could choose the layout you want

i still prefer then current one over the ps3 and steam layouts, but atleast with those platforms you dont get multiple major changes in design

I hope they change the "Keyboard" to a keyboard order instead of alphabetical. its kinda hard to find all the letters.
Hopefully in their next console the buttons are more sensitive too. it feels like kicking a brick when you're typing with your controller

i wish you could choose the layout you want
oh yes.

If I had the money and parents permission, trust me I would have a nice PC

Why don't you just put the money from the Xbox your parents are getting you and put it twords a new PC?

Cant you do xbox live free?

Cant you do xbox live free?

Yeah, silver. Then you can only spectate gams.

Why don't you just put the money from the Xbox your parents are getting you and put it twords a new PC?
I bought the Xbox myself and I've already have had it for over a year and a half