Author Topic: Furdle's Grand Theft Auto  (Read 57887 times)

Furdle you should link the drama thread in your OP so ppl like Taboo don't come in and ruin everything.
Wont work Taboo has been following him around with every thread he makes, he's like Furdles personal stalker.

Wont work Taboo has been following him around with every thread he makes, he's like Furdles personal stalker.

He was banned

He was banned

Welp, that settles that.

In other news:
The build is literally so close to being completed, all that needs to be finished is a small amount of buildings in the northern dirt town!
the build is looking beautiful, this is probably one of the best builds I've ever made.
I'd like to thank everyone who've contributed up to this point.
The mod is just being patched together, as Siba and Jack Noir have been working alongside each other.

User was banned for this post
rest in kill taboo
killed to death
????-2014

...are you delusional or something
sorry, let me explain it since you apparently lack basic reading and comprehension skills
your server being full with four players out of a maximum of four players is very impressive. as a disclaimer, that was sarcasm, i hope that's clear enough.

well that's taboo gone
now just my ban and then the world is at peace
rip taboo

Get bent and stay bent.

-Opinion changed about Taboo-
« Last Edit: September 12, 2014, 08:46:26 PM by Space1255 »

WHY
I DIDN'T INTEND FOR IT TO END THIS WAY
Its okay we didnt like him anyway.

Progress on the small town is going super fast and we'll probably be done before I sleep.

And I thought this nightmare would never end

Everything is ready for the server to begin, however we're having problems with uploading the map to the dedi.. it takes way to long to do it manually so I'm looking for other ways to do this.

Open beta tonight!

I have some suggestions.

• Item decay.
  • Different kinds of drugs.
  • A reporting system (ie. Reporting a player to the police)

Also need to send more updates to the text overlay so that way it wont have the annoying bug of disappearing or getting a different form of text stuck there.

played on the server and got killed many times 10/10

Thanks for my second chance Furdle :)

This is pretty cool, better than CityRPG

server's real fun
thx for hostin it