Author Topic: So my girlfriend broke up with me.. (personal life drama thread)  (Read 899 times)

For like the past month before we broke up, our relationship had been a downward spiral. It just seemed we had less to talk about and our conversations were boring and unfruitful, so we broke up. We dated for over a year, we broke up about a week ago. I wanted to be her friend afterwards but she just wants space, I don't talk to her now. I really love her, her and my one other friend (who lives in new york, I'm in connecticut) were the only people I saw outside of school, and I don't really do much in my life which makes it all the more hard to move on. I used to text her all day, and now when I get home from school I basically just lie in bed all day and occasionally come on here. I really have nobody else to talk to. I've been feeling really depressed and lonely lately and don't know what to do. Advice?
« Last Edit: May 09, 2013, 10:00:54 PM by hankyje »

How old are you? Have any life goals you could work on?

I'd say make yourself busy. Could be exercising, or work that might help you academically.

Erm, Im not good at tips..
but Just stay the forget away?
Erm...

Nope.avi Not good at tips.

How old are you? Have any life goals you could work on?
14 (15 may 16th), It says in my profile. And no, I don't really have any goals. I don't even know what I want to do when I grow up.

Erm, Maybe go Play some Call o-

Bf3 allways.

reminds me of this one guy, except I don't really regret ending that at all

anyway, maybe give it time? if you wait a while, she might be alright with being friends (no idea though, really)

14 (15 may 16th), It says in my profile. And no, I don't really have any goals. I don't even know what I want to do when I grow up.
Well you still are pretty young, so I'd go with the general advice I gave. Make sure you stay on a good standing and don't let depression get to you. As long as you don't mess anything up too much, you'll be at a good point in life eventually.

I'm mainly pointing that out as a reason to not be depressed.

reminds me of this one guy, except I don't really regret ending that at all

anyway, maybe give it time? if you wait a while, she might be alright with being friends (no idea though, really)
that's so mean i bet the one guy cries himself to sleep

OP, find something to do as far as a hobby to distract yourself from it. The more you dwell on it, the more agitating it will get.

that's so mean i bet the one guy cries himself to sleep
no, I don't think he really regrets that I did it, either

no, I don't think he really regrets that I did it, either
thats what you think...*sniffle*