Author Topic: Why doesn't Badspot just pay a super famous YouTuber to play BL?  (Read 2969 times)

I mean, its better than most means of advertisements. I'm sure a lot of game's communities were bombarded with players after Pewdiepie or some other youtuber played their game.

The entire BL community would be ruined.

it would prob bring in tons of people. but only a positive review lol. so badspot can buy fake reviews, or risk the guy loving around trolling our servers and not doing us any good.

whos to say the youtuber wouldnt think the game is garbage lmao, thats what happened the last few times youtubers covered blockland

It wouldn't be pretty: there would be nothing interesting to show case or not enough people. If it was someone truly famous you can bet your ass there is going to be some stufflers here who'll try their damnest to ruin it for them.

The entire BL community would be ruined.
Not really too much to ruin, if anything some gamers viewers would fit in with a lot of the game servers I've seen.

There may also be a bunch of skids from ROBLOX roaming around.

ehh I don't think it's a very easy game to pick up. a random letsplayer doing it might not have a good review if he only plays it for an hour.

There may also be a bunch of skids from ROBLOX roaming around.
And? I'm sure lots of newer blockland players came over from roblox

i think blockland would do better with an improved sequel/remake on a newer engine, then have a famous youtuber review/play it

as long as its not one of those youtubers who generally have cancerous fanbases (e

as long as its not one of those youtubers who generally have cancerous fanbases (e
I loving hate that e guy

I loving hate that e guy
i'm going to kill all the grass on your lawn with re-used peanut oil