Author Topic: Mic left on after NJ senate meeting reveals they actually DO want your guns.  (Read 14739 times)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=1ALNYuVercY

"Stop being so paranoid; nobody is trying to take your guns away."

go cry some more
why should they have the right to take away what you paid for with your money
that makes exactly zero sense

I really hope you're trolling, because that is one of the worst arguments I have ever heard.

I really hope you're trolling, because that is one of the worst arguments I have ever heard.
So they should be able to just take away stuff that's yours?

I've read this 5 times and I'm still confused.

what
there is no reason for the government to take away your legally purchased posessions.

i can't understand this
nor this

i can't understand thisnor this
read my second post in this topic

what
there is no reason for the government to take away your legally purchased posessions.
Kind of like saying the government can't take your pistol away after you used it to murder someone

Kind of like saying the government can't take your pistol away after you used it to murder someone
You'd be in prison.

comparing taking evidence in a crime to seizing lawful assets is pretty stupid

Actually I was more referring to illegally bought things, the fact that the post said simply "you pay for it, the government can't take it from you".

As long as it is legal, yes, the government should not have the right to take it from you as long as you do not do anything illegal with it.