Poll

SQUID VS OCTOPUS: THE ULTIMATE RACE WAR

WOOMY
4 (80%)
VEEMO
1 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Author Topic: Splatoon 2 - SSBU SPLATFEST: Heroes vs. Villains 12/14 at 8PM  (Read 75534 times)

Quote from: Nintendo Versus Twitter
It’s time for the next #Splatoon2 #Splatfest! Which bad holiday gift would you rather receive? A Sweater or Socks? Pick your poison and get splatting 12/15 at 9pm PT!
ho boy this is going to be a fun one
also, update 2.1 is coming next tuesday (english translation in comments):
https://www.reddit.com/r/splatoon/comments/7idv8k/version_210_inkoming_next_tuesday_6pm_pst/
featuring the all new clam blitz ranked mode, several modifications to map layouts, etc.

We in Europe have books or films rn is something wrong isn't it us Europeans who are meant to be getting the stupid splatfests?

why are the splatfest designs so basic and lame compared to Splatoon 1? These have this mix of southpark and "kids book" vibe to it. Splatoon 1's were more original.

version 2.1 is now out, with the all new clam blitz ranked mode.
each team has a clam basket to defend, which is protected by a shield. you collect clams around the map, and if you get 10 clams, you create a golden clam (which pretty much looks like a football, i call it the "nuclear football"). throwing the golden clam at the enemy's basket will destroy their basket's shield, allowing you and your teammates to throw clams into it to score for a period of time before the shield regenerates. first team to get 100 clams in the opposing team's basket wins. 5 minute time limit, if reached the winner is whoever got the most clams in.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2017, 04:08:25 PM by Mr Queeba »

I don't play ranked so that's annoying I can't play it.

splatfest is on, go fight for the superior clothing

I don't really get this Splatfest, is the question "Which do you wear when you get cold"?

If so then clearly a Sweater is the better option, it's not like anyone thinks "im cold better put on socks"

I don't really get this Splatfest, is the question "Which do you wear when you get cold"?

If so then clearly a Sweater is the better option, it's not like anyone thinks "im cold better put on socks"
the real question is what is the better "ugly" thing

ayy, it's christmas and all that. to those who got a switch and a copy of splatoon 2, welcome aboard.

wafflecake's back on the scene of splatoon
SW-1908-7702-1401

i'm still trying to shake off the rust of not playing for a while but i'm gettin back into it
does anyone here play ranked modes?

i used to be real hard into ranked but i've given up
got to s+ in splat zones before but i reset my progress because i was bored

i maintained a low S rank in splatoon 1
i'm not really good at splat zones but i'm good at tower control and rainmaker
that clam blitz stuff though ugh
i'm not good at that either and it doesn't help when everyone else is busy screwin off doing some other stuff too

i don't like clam blitz because it's a mode that requires precise teamwork where you're unable to directly communicate with your dumbass teammates on what to do simply because of the lack of voice chat in sploon

maybe i'd have a better experience in the league mode
i saw one of my teammates chuck clams at our own basket during a match
i also keep having experiences where nobody is grabbing the huge football clam thing, whether it be the counter attack one or just one that someone dropped