Author Topic: Tezuni - Lol@KeyStealing  (Read 3198 times)

Haha!
I fell of my chair.

Warning - while you were reading 2 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.
Nice going.  :cookieMonster:

Apparently someone told you that Tezuni stole your key?
Did someone tell you or not? Are you deaf or illiterate or something?
Slow down there. I was at my friends server, I had restart my comp for Avast to finish installing, and windows updates, I get back on and my friend tells me over IRC, that Tezuni stole my key. Also. Being deaf has nothing to do with it since this is TEXT CHAT based game...

I thought Tez was sapping our Id's?
:o

Tezuni is an idiot who makes false threats but has no way of carrying them out. Don't listen to him, his threats are bull.

This may be off subject but when i used to run a free admin server(bad idea dont do it) he came, got admin, crashed my server, then ran a script that banned all BL_ID's in blockland including mine.  Until i figured out how to delete everything in my ban list i couldnt run my server for about a week.

This may be off subject but when i used to run a free admin server(bad idea dont do it) he came, got admin, crashed my server, then ran a script that banned all BL_ID's in blockland including mine.  Until i figured out how to delete everything in my ban list i couldnt run my server for about a week.

What?

Tezuni is an idiot who makes false threats but has no way of carrying them out. Don't listen to him, his threats are bull.
Thats why I called bullstuff on it. I also just posted this to get your opinions on what you think about Tezuni's little act o' fun.

That would be fake
He meant that it exists, but the keys are fake.