Author Topic: Why Do Haters Hate On Furrys?  (Read 8861 times)

Hating is just a mask for insecurity; especially when it's on a group of people.

And that comic is just what

Hating is just a mask for insecurity; especially when it's on a group of people.

Hatred is an emotion, meant to be conveyed through physical expression like the rest of them.
I have an irrational hatred of dolphins, but that doesn't mean I'm insecure in the fact that I do not have a perfect hydrodynamic thermally sealed body.
or a prehensile snake

lol. furries are the definition of insecurity. dont give me that crap

yes, I'm sure everybody who hates Riddler secretly wants to diddle his peter

hahaha what

I don't judge you, why don't you do the same? I'm just stating what any reasonable psychologist would say.

I don't care if you fap to humans or loving turtles as long as you don't shove it into my face. But when you
crop

furry

research

for your avatar, you need to stop.

i hate the kool kids klub

i am not insecure

they are a group of people

why does every single one of them involve a dog/wolf with its tongue out

My avatar isn't cropped research, neither is Walk's, I'm not sure about mr jellys.

Isn't /tg/ the board that hate's furries?

adblock is your friend

i have blocked every pony image i have seen, and the list is really stacking up because that crap is everywhere i go

why does every single one of them involve a dog/wolf with its tongue out
doge is popular
and there are people out there that think a lone grey wolf can defeat a lioness in a 1v1
christ I hate wolfaboos, people that completely ignore nature deserve a special place in hell
Isn't /tg/ the board that hate's furries?
yup, mantises are a different matter though

i hate the kool kids klub

i am not insecure

they are a group of people
I think groups whose entire purpose is to murder people is an exception.