Author Topic: Sue is a man.  (Read 33348 times)

SEVEN

EIGHT

NINE

OH HOLY forget SEVEN ATE NINE
LET'S HOLD A FUNERAL FOR NINE

CRY CRY SOB TEARS

FUNERAL OVER

this whole topic is sad
both the people trying to harass sue and sue trying to fight it all off.
Tingalz makes me have a tingeling sensation :o

who really cares? if i like talking to sue, why the forget would it matter if she's a guy or not.

I know this, Doctor Block, but I grow tired of searching and getting hurt. It's sad now that the bad people outweigh the good people and I will not sift through the pile to find them. It'd only end up with me getting hurt and I am tired of getting hurt. Had I stayed in my shell nothing bad would have happened and I fully regret anything that transpired here and elsewhere. Logically at this point in time I hate life.
Well...
That makes a lot of sense. I have no more reason to argue with you.

Good luck.

TEN

ELEVEN

TWELVE

I... uh
I suck at rhyming so here's a picture of a hat

who really cares? if i like talking to sue, why the forget would it matter if she's a guy or not.
She lied for like 2 years about something that's a semi-big deal

stop being stuffs you guys :C

semi-big deal?

I've met a slim few people who are like sue-- they feel as if they are trapped in another body of the opposite gender, and through talking to them it's a very difficult thing to have to deal with.

it's a big deal, she's obviously been rejected before for it and i do not blame her for not wanting it to happen again. i wholeheartedly loathe anyone harassing sue for this.

is he's a female in a man's body I hope he doesn't burst D:

stop being carrotlord mcgees

cigarettes

I saw this topic this morning and the only reason I haven't posted until now is because all I had to say would get me banned.

Tip: Don't bother arguing with Manty, he's a complete waste of space.

That's Seven OF Nine, you git.

By the way, com, you're getting Altitude for Christmas.
Enjoy your loving airplanes.

I almost fell off my chair laughing at most of the people in this thread.