Poll

Keep the Server Shut-Down?

I dont give a forget if its Shut down or not.
12 (63.2%)
forget NO!
4 (21.1%)
Idk.
3 (15.8%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Author Topic: Endless Zombies v11 (Shut Down)  (Read 5191 times)

Whether they have proven themselves or not, the app could be fake with a bunch of words that make it sound like they care. I've had this happen before.

Whether they have proven themselves or not, the app could be fake with a bunch of words that make it sound like they care. I've had this happen before.
As have i, that is why i was cautious with dragonoid. but his Rep seems to live up to him.

As have i, that is why i was cautious with dragonoid. but his Rep seems to live up to him.
Rep may not matter either.

mummble

What

About

My

App

How
About
You
Wait
Before
It
Gets
Instantly
Denied

I am very impatient considering Iv been waiting about a week/ four days and rubber is only replying to other people.

I might just retract my app if I have to wait this long and he p much ignores my app.

You think waiting for 4 days to a week is something? At Pecon's server thread, most people have to wait up to a year to get their app reviewed, last time mine was reviewed it took 3 months.

You think waiting for 4 days to a week is something? At Pecon's server thread, most people have to wait up to a year to get their app reviewed, last time mine was reviewed it took 3 months.

I would of taken my app down the first two weeks if I applied there.

I am a very impatient person as said before, I have stuff to do and not enough time to do it.

I would of taken my app down the first two weeks if I applied there.

I am a very impatient person as said before, I have stuff to do and not enough time to do it.
Sorry about that, i was just having a busy week and i did not look back at your app. Me and viso will discuss it.

I can't read dis topic, sadly. It's just to overwhelming to me.

Dedicated. All thanks to my friend for hooking me up with a free hosting service.

Dedicated. All thanks to my friend for hooking me up with a free hosting service.

F-f-f----free?

Please PM me the link, I really need a hosting service for my MERP.

F-f-f----free?

Please PM me the link, I really need a hosting service for my MERP.
Sorry, I cant give it out.

Can you at least tell me who it is

If its Wrapperup then I already know