Author Topic: The Non-N00b List  (Read 23466 times)

* One way how to not be a n00b: Make fail clans.
WTF.
Also stop posting in this godforsaken topic. It sucks my holy balls.

It sucks my holy balls.

You only have those balls because you stole them from me, you two-faced, no good, fake god person. :P

* Your In-Game name: Maxwell

* Perfect to Good grammar: Good/Perfect Grammar

* How you aren't a n00b: I do not make fail clans nor do I make fun of the fail clans. Friends with a lot of blocklanders, not many people hate me, a few actually love me as a joke.

* One way how to not be a n00b: Make fail clans.

* Your build ID: 1588

Wow.  It's BLOCKLAND ID, not build.

Galactic Panda is my in-game name, I am not a "n00b" because I am not new to the game and I know a lot of stuff about the game. I also help a lot of people with stuff in-game and I am very nice. One way not to be a "n00b" is not to ask dumb questions, like, "HOW DID I DIE!!!" or use wrong spelling a lot, "i oned ues!!" (Supposed to be I Owned Yous) and not to spam. My BL ID is 827. (I know this is long, but I'm just doing what it told me.(And I don't know what the "Perfect to Good grammar" means so, I used really good grammar in this post))

You are a n00b for bumping.

This is funny how noobs are trying to prove their a non-noob.

well, think about it...if you stumble across this topic and decide to post, its fine. it doesnt matter if the topic is old...personally i don't give a crap about this list, its just for fun and for people who DO care to see what i think...besides, if you really didn't want someone to get it bumped, then ignore it and don't write in the topic you don't want bumped in the first place. also, the host of the topic IS still around, was last active TODAY...so its not like im posting on a build from a user that left the game.
Note: if im such a noob...how come i understand many aspects that you don't seem to grasp?
« Last Edit: October 07, 2008, 10:33:00 PM by Sarge121 »

WTF.
Also stop posting in this godforsaken topic. It sucks my holy balls.
You have holy balls?! I'm lucky I have manly balls  :cookieMonster:

Feep.
Spelling:good
How i'm not a noob: I am a master of events.
How not to be noob:DON'T MAKE MY MISTAKES!
Blid:6637

well, think about it...if you stumble across this topic and decide to post, its fine. it doesnt matter if the topic is old...personally i don't give a crap about this list, its just for fun and for people who DO care to see what i think...besides, if you really didn't want someone to get it bumped, then ignore it and don't write in the topic you don't want bumped in the first place. also, the host of the topic IS still around, was last active TODAY...so its not like im posting on a build from a user that left the game.
Note: if im such a noob...how come i understand many aspects that you don't seem to grasp?

Your too loving stupid to know that we understand it better than you.

Your too loving stupid to know that we understand it better than you.

ok...i don't want to get into a flame battle here, so lets just drop it and move on
okay :D

Im no noob because I am in the Build ID of 1000-1060. I am Stealthy Meatloaf. My old name(and BL_ID) were spongebob26. Why the hell would I have a name to do with a stupid kid's show? I have no clue. I just bought Blockland for my new $2000 laptop. I was on Blockland atleast 3 hours every day for about 4 months. I am no n00b. I am a relative of a person on the Titanic: My great-great aunt.

Im no noob because I am in the Build ID of 1000-1060. I am Stealthy Meatloaf. My old name(and BL_ID) were spongebob26. Why the hell would I have a name to do with a stupid kid's show? I have no clue. I just bought Blockland for my new $2000 laptop. I was on Blockland atleast 3 hours every day for about 4 months. I am no n00b. I am a relative of a person on the Titanic: My great-great aunt.

Just because you BL_ID is low doesn't mean you are not a noob. Everything you just said made me think you are one...

he said post your build id, beeatch!

he said post your build id, beeatch!
-_-
You said you are not a noob because your ID is in the 1000-1060 range...

I'm not a nzerozerob, mainly because I don't understand leet speak.
And I'm respected by others and can build well.

*Ingame Name: ChexGuy331
    *Perfect to good grammar: Usually good, but may sometimes flip out and use noob talk to make fun of people.
    *How I'm not a noob: I joined in 2005 and was a rather whiny bitch, but now I bitch about other people. Okay, that's not really a good explanation, but I have nothing else.
    *One way to not be a noob: Stay the hell out of the way of the respected people
    *ID: 348