Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8817057 times)

How tall are you? 5'8? Also I think you could be fully grown, and possibly done with puberty which may make you seem to look a little older.
Well hopefully he's done with puberty, he's 17 dude. Also people still grow well into their twenties...

How tall are you? 5'8? Also I think you could be fully grown, and possibly done with puberty which may make you seem to look a little older.
I'm like 5'11-6'0.
You should hear my voice, it's super deep. Plus I shave every other day. I just have lots of testosterone. My muscles are rather easy to grow.

How the heck are you 17 lol

I'm 18 and I just had someone tell me that I look 12 several days ago.

Circled my DOB. Ignore that stuffty-ass picture lmfao. Took the permit test high.

Where is Mass are you????

Oh my god I was going to defend you because you dont look old at all in your other pics but my god dude, that license photo you honestly look like... 40

Where is Mass are you????

Western MA. hbu?

Oh my god I was going to defend you because you dont look old at all in your other pics but my god dude, that license photo you honestly look like... 40
I can look young... I promise

Western MA. hbu?
I can look young... I promise
Western Mass brah

you are not even black

no sunglasses no gangster
I would retake the picture but after that, I worked in the garage and sweat into my shirt, so I don't have the shirt CLEAN yet.

Oh well
Edit: wait I have a second black shirt I will retake soon

you should try crossdressing
please do
you look a lot like my cousin. and actually, you wouldn't look half bad cross dressing lol. don't be afraid to experiment
but could you like
try it and post a pic
you look really gr8 tho i gotta say
:3 rlly hawt
well 1 you're cute
2 you're cute
and 3 you're pretty cute
put on a skirt and post pics just to see how it looks ;)

>pressuring someone into cross-dressing after they explicitly state that they're not interested, twice

I'm 18 and I just had someone tell me that I look 12 several days ago.
wtf you're 18?? Like no disrespect but I had no idea lol

>pressuring someone into cross-dressing after they explicitly state that they're not interested, twice
Tbh that's not even that disgusting when compared to some of the stuff on here. But still don't try cross dressing cause some internet goblins told you to haha

Tbh that's not even that disgusting when compared to some of the stuff on here. But still don't try cross dressing cause some internet goblins told you to haha
morally disgusting

morally disgusting
How is cross-dressing morally disgusting?

Well KickFlow and I just found out we live only 30 minutes way from each other so thats kinda neat.

Well KickFlow and I just found out we live only 30 minutes way from each other so thats kinda neat.
He's gonna be my butt buddy. =)

How is cross-dressing morally disgusting?

The same way gay love is morally disgusting. They're knocking before they try it. :cookieMonster: