Author Topic: How Do I Kiss?  (Read 2651 times)

i don't know why you'd ask the blockland forums since about 85% of the people here are still virgins
I'm a virgin, though.

I'm a virgin, though.
Open your window tonight at 2:30 AM sharp tonight, and your virginity will be gone.

Open your window tonight at 2:30 AM sharp tonight, and your virginity will be gone.
There's a screen on it. Want me to leave the door unlocked?

Don't pucker up, keep your mouth slightly open and soft. Don't try to apply too much force so you're overwhelming her or too little that she doesn't know you're there. Keep your lips moist and your spit in check, you don't want too much saliva in your mouth or she will find herself drowning in your spit.

You can get better the more you kiss, simple

Suck the air out of her lungs.

Shove your tongue as far down her throat as physically possible, then take a knife slice your tongue off and just shove it down her throat, when you feel a burning liquid, you have hit the stomach, use anything in there to make a hole, if she starts yelling you have completed your task, drop your tongue in there you wont need it anymore and pull your arm out.

You have successfully kissed her. oh and given her a stomach ulcer

Shove your tongue as far down her throat as physically possible, then take a knife slice your tongue off and just shove it down her throat, when you feel a burning liquid, you have hit the stomach, use anything in there to make a hole, if she starts yelling you have completed your task, drop your tongue in there you wont need it anymore and pull your arm out.

You have successfully kissed her. oh and given her a stomach ulcer
Russian Kissing

Don't pucker up, keep your mouth slightly open and soft. Don't try to apply too much force so you're overwhelming her or too little that she doesn't know you're there. Keep your lips moist and your spit in check, you don't want too much saliva in your mouth or she will find herself drowning in your spit.
Keep your lips moist and your spit in check
lips moist
moist
moist
moist
moist
moist

i don't know why you'd ask the blockland forums since about 85% of the people here are still virgins
Kissing counts as love, now?!

Kissing counts as love, now?!
And hugging and flirting.

Welcome to the soccer mom-age.

hou2, /ot/?

ok first off, leave that stuff on 4chan.

second, why would you ask us? I mea, sure we have experience and junk but google helps a lot more. They have like scientific research and stuff and youtube videos that you can watch on this junk.

lel
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bT8nSbpQSLs

ok first off, leave that stuff on 4chan.
It's not just 4Chan, anymore.

It's not just 4Chan, anymore.

i understand that, but blockland forums are not an image board.