Author Topic: Project UKA: Making a Micronation (WIP) + (Needs Support)  (Read 64929 times)

op please just forget off forever

Jonestown probably one the most successful micronations. I only say that because of the massive amount of people that lived there. However longevity wise it was short lived, plus the fact that there was a mass Self Delete there with most of the people dead.

Jonestown probably one the most successful micronations. I only say that because of the massive amount of people that lived there. However longevity wise it was short lived, plus the fact that there was a mass Self Delete there with most of the people dead.

No one was allowed to leave Jonestown. Jim Jones was a Psychopath.

It wasn't even really that organized. He just put up a fence somewhere in the middle of the jungle.

No one was allowed to leave Jonestown. Jim Jones was a Psychopath.

It wasn't even really that organized. He just put up a fence somewhere in the middle of the jungle.
That's why it was short lived, it was run by insane man. Perhaps all micronations are run by crazy people and maybe reincarnation is real and the op is Jim Jones back from the dead to start all over.

That's why it was short lived, it was run by insane man. Perhaps all micronations are run by crazy people and maybe reincarnation is real and the op is Jim Jones back from the dead to start all over.

Keep him away from my Kool-Aid

I am not loving autistic. Ask my friends and family! Even the doctors who have seen me before for random illnesses that I have had.
Idk man, general practitioners and pediatricians can't diagnose stuff like autism.

He might have aspergers.

He might have aspergers.

I have absolutely no problems. No autism, apsergers, ect.

Then you're just really, really stupid.

Then why do you act like such a smartass? And lie about how "smart" you are? Really all you have accomplished is being a jerk to all of us

Then why do you act like such a smartass? And lie about how "smart" you are? Really all you have accomplished is being a jerk to all of us
He probably thinks it's cool.

Actually, it is the other way around. You're all being a jerk to me and my fellow companions.

He probably thinks it's cool.

Cool does not comply. Cool is simply an expression in which I do not use.

Actually, it is the other way around. You're all being a jerk to me and my fellow companions.

lol
if you don't want to look like a richardhead don't try to act like you're some 10 year old genius and refuse to accept common knowledge and plain reality

Is this seriously still going? Are you guys seriously still arguing with him?

I thought you would have learned by now that you're not gonna get through his dense skull. Let it go.