Author Topic: Pacnet being a complete asshat  (Read 6732 times)

http://i.imgur.com/hbvdZk0.png
if someone takes a picture of themselves and posts it on the internet its free for anyone to repost or do as they please with it

now if your taking a picture of some complete stranger and post it on the internet yeah you might run into some problems

Has everyone suddenly forgiven pacnet for being a butt-hurt twat?

Has everyone suddenly forgiven pacnet for being a butt-hurt twat?

I'm still on the "i told you all so" train.

because he was a friend then, and he's a friend now. and you were all tooled like i said you would be.

Looks like Yahoo Answers so I don't know how accurate that is. The picture was taken in my house. Oh well
Furball, do you really have to use a real-life photo of Skig to defend your ego? That's just creepy and unwanted.

Furball, do you really have to use a real-life photo of Skig to defend your ego? That's just creepy and unwanted.
He is just degrading his ego instead of defending it. Like many, Furdle most likely uses his attitude as a cover-up for his real life insecurity and akwardness. Its time to come clean Furdle. We're here for you. We will understand.
Watch, as Furdle freaks out and desperately tries to lash out on me

http://i.imgur.com/hbvdZk0.png
...you realize this implies that you were the one who took the photo, right?

because he was a friend then, and he's a friend now. and you were all tooled like i said you would be.
Ya um only a handful of people actually thought Pacnet was ok so pls don't act as if you're really cool by being one of the few

ty

Ya um only a handful of people actually thought Pacnet was ok so pls don't act as if you're really cool by being one of the few

ty

For starters. I am always cool.

And yes, nearly all of you were sacking pacs richard.

I've seen two people in this thread which have commited three logical fallacies, those two people are Skig and Furdle.

If we start first off with Furdle, we will clearly see that he used the 'Tu Quoque' logical fallacy, he avoided having to engage with criticism by turning it back on the accuser in other words Furdle answered criticism with criticism, Furdle later uses the Ad Hominem logical fallacy, attacking (From what I can guess is Skig) looks and character, the last logical fallacy Furdle used is Straw-Manning, seeing by him misrepresenting Skig's arguement so it was easier to be attacked.

Skig's only logical fallacy was Ad Hominem, seeing as he attacked Furdle's character/personal traits, in a mutlitude of his posts.

Before someone asks, I know this was probably un-necessary and I shouldn't have posted this, but here goes nothing.

You don't need to flaunt your knowledge on the Blockland Forums to look cool.

You don't need to flaunt your knowledge on the Blockland Forums to look cool.

Forgive me, but I am not trying to look cool.

Don't take this as an arguement starter or an insult post, I am just saying that I did this to point out their fallacies and what error's they made in their arguements.

Forgive me, but I am not trying to look cool.

Don't take this as an arguement starter or an insult post, I am just saying that I did this to point out their fallacies and what error's they made in their arguements.

I'm sure that's not your only intention.

And yes, nearly all of you were sacking pacs richard.
Your cool must've blocked your view at reality I guess.
Or it created it's own reality, kinda like the downs.

I've seen two people in this thread which have commited three logical fallacies, those two people are Skig and Furdle.

If we start first off with Furdle, we will clearly see that he used the 'Tu Quoque' logical fallacy, he avoided having to engage with criticism by turning it back on the accuser in other words Furdle answered criticism with criticism, Furdle later uses the Ad Hominem logical fallacy, attacking (From what I can guess is Skig) looks and character, the last logical fallacy Furdle used is Straw-Manning, seeing by him misrepresenting Skig's arguement so it was easier to be attacked.

Skig's only logical fallacy was Ad Hominem, seeing as he attacked Furdle's character/personal traits, in a mutlitude of his posts.

Before someone asks, I know this was probably un-necessary and I shouldn't have posted this, but here goes nothing.

I'm sure that's not your only intention.

Operator, I am simply doing this for the reason's that I stated earlier.

I have no feud with Furdle or Skig, I have only one reason for this which I stated earlier in another post.