Author Topic: [NEWS] PSA TO ALL GYAZO/LIGHTSHOT/PUUSH USERS  (Read 10398 times)

after years of using gyazo looks like i can finally retire it

you'll have to pry puush from my cold dead hands before i use sharex

you'll have to pry puush from my cold dead hands before i use sharex

many of us were like you at some point. just try it.

the funniest thing

« Last Edit: January 31, 2018, 06:54:11 AM by Tudoreleu »

TFW using puush literally means you use sharex

if you still have the old client then you've still got best puush.

Just ditched lightshot & Gyazo (Just started using tonight lmao), but I cant figure out how to save the uploaded link to my clipboard. Can anyone tell me?

Just ditched lightshot & Gyazo (Just started using tonight lmao), but I cant figure out how to save the uploaded link to my clipboard. Can anyone tell me?
uh, it should automatically do it

when you hear that sound and the image pops up in the bottom right hand corner, that means upload is complete and the link has been copied to your clipboard

if it really didnt work, right click sharex icon, go to history, and look for the upload

I only need a file host since Windows has a built in capture tool that works fine.

I only need a file host since Windows has a built in capture tool that works fine.
horse-drawn carriages worked fine too, bih

horse-drawn carriages worked fine too, bih

Yes, because horse drawn carriages go just as fast and are just as conventional as cars are. That isn't comparable.
The end product is the same: an image, gif or video. What device you generate it with doesnt matter.

You're essentially lobbying for a fancy device holder. bih

Yes, because horse drawn carriages go just as fast and are just as conventional as cars are. That isn't comparable.
sharex captures it (with a lot nicer tools than any of the default windows stuff provides), saves it (much more conveniently and transparently), and uploads it (automatically, copying the link to your clipboard as well)
all with one action as opposed to having to interact with each step individually