Author Topic: Left 4 Dead  (Read 105396 times)

If I had the game/could run it I'd be Bill or Louis, probably play as Louis most of the time cos I'd play with Spenny.

Spenny posted before I finished posting and that wasn't what made me mention him.

Scary.

I Bought the game aboout 2 days go, i was playing as a Smoker in the forest (Fav Infected class BTW) We were all in the tree's while about 2 mins in the game, we all struck and i grabbed a guy and it was a Glitch, Francis was hanging on a tree With the tounge still on him about half-way into the branch, the glitch worked on the other 3 and they were lined up on the Tree branch, we puked on them and there was about 60 infected below them

Love teh game on xboxlive.

Get.
A.
Good.
Computer.

You don't know how much you're missing out if you're playing with that piece of stuff controller.

FPS games are better on computer. I watched one video of left4dead on 360, it took the guy like 3 seconds to fully turn around when on the computer it's just a flick of the wrist.

Also...
14:09] Jsk2003: OH
[14:09] Jsk2003: the last time I was on left4dead
[14:09] Jsk2003: it was awesome
[14:10] Jsk2003: I was playing versus mode
[14:10] Jsk2003: and on my team
[14:10] Jsk2003: we sucked so bad
[14:10] Jsk2003: we started just playing around
[14:10] Jsk2003: and
[14:10] Jsk2003: at the last part
[14:10] Jsk2003: the game switched me to other cigarette-winner team
[14:10] Jsk2003: so in the saferoom
[14:10] Jsk2003: int he start
[14:10] Jsk2003: I picked up pipe bombs and auto shotgun
[14:10] Jsk2003: threw the pipe bomb
[14:10] Jsk2003: and they're like
[14:10] Jsk2003: "OSHT GET TO OTHER SIDE OF ROOM"
[14:10] Jsk2003: "JERK"
[14:11] Jsk2003: and then I walk up to them
[14:11] Jsk2003: and go
[14:11] Jsk2003: "I'M SORRY"
[14:11] Jsk2003: and proceed to shoot them in the face
[14:11] Jsk2003: I got all but one of them incapacitated

I like to play as Louis, since the AI Director actually has a code that makes him send more zombies after the black dude. The Director is coded to prove that the cliche of black person dying first is true.

I like to play as Louis, since the AI Director actually has a code that makes him send more zombies after the black dude. The Director is coded to prove that the cliche of black person dying first is true.

I kinda doubt that. Valve would get in an amount of trouble if that was true.

I love running up to incapped survivors as a hunter, crouching down, and using E to revive them. As soon as they get up I pounce.

I like zoey :D

I get pissed off when somebody take her >:(

Shes mine >:(
richard.

I love running up to incapped survivors as a hunter, crouching down, and using E to revive them. As soon as they get up I pounce.
You can revive them as hunter?!? why was i never told this

Bots can be replaced at any time.

I survived dead air on expert but I haven't gotten the "survive any campaign on expert" achievement.

I play as Louis, but not for the fact that the AI director sends more after him. I just play as him for some reason.

I HAS IT :D

gimme steem ids

FPS games are better on computer. I watched one video of left4dead on 360, it took the guy like 3 seconds to fully turn around when on the computer it's just a flick of the wrist.

I disagree, some games I prefer to play on a 360, because a controller feels natural. Oh, and he had his sensitivity set low AND didn't know that RB instantly turns you around.

I kinda doubt that. Valve would get in an amount of trouble if that was true.
I was joking, but that would be so hilarious if it's true.

I disagree, some games I prefer to play on a 360, because a controller feels natural. Oh, and he had his sensitivity set low AND didn't know that RB instantly turns you around.
The only thing that might be more natural with a controller would be the trigger. But I do know that EVERY...EVERY game I've played on console is slower-paced than its PC version.

The only thing that might be more natural with a controller would be the trigger. But I do know that EVERY...EVERY game I've played on console is slower-paced than its PC version.
I never see a difference, in-fact, sometimes I feel more rushed on a console.

I was joking, but that would be so hilarious if it's true.

It would be! :D

But I do know that EVERY...EVERY game I've played on console is slower-paced than its PC version.

I notice that too.