Author Topic: What the forget happened to JonTron?  (Read 2420 times)

Just watch this. https://youtu.be/_qpd8YvUGhs?t=14m16s

Personally I like the old Jon better. Where his jokes were pretty damn funny and ya know, it was a one man show. Now it looks like it took 20 people just to make this happen. Watching this I think I only chuckled at like 2 jokes at best. Back in his old episodes my sides would be to the moon.

BACK IN MYYYYyyyyyy DAY

nothing is wrong with him he just has a bigger budget

nothing the scene you linked is just typically him not knowing how to end an ep

Recently thinking about this. It seems he's either trying to get bigger by ways of reflecting it in production value through sponsorship. It kind of gets away from what was so initially great about JonTron. I feel like I'm watching a comedian with a collection of props on the set of a sitcom.

Starting to get less and less real.

he's got a bigger budget now

I dont see anything wrong with his videos.

It's the same Jon I know, cept with a bigger budget.

nothing the scene you linked is just typically him not knowing how to end an ep
he's got a bigger budget now
It's the same Jon I know, cept with a bigger budget.
nothing is wrong with him he just has a bigger budget
nothing
Thanks for all of you saying the same thing several times.

Recently thinking about this. It seems he's either trying to get bigger by ways of reflecting it in production value through sponsorship. It kind of gets away from what was so initially great about JonTron. I feel like I'm watching a comedian with a collection of props on the set of a sitcom.

Starting to get less and less real.
Same thing I was thinking. It seems he's trying to go for a more scripted route then his usual half scripted / half spontaneous route.

jontron episodes have always been scripted

except when he does something weird or decides to keep in a failed clip for comedic purposes

the bigger production nonsense is just more ways for him to execute what he wants to do. leaves options open and lets him work more freely

he got sponsored by crunchyroll thats what happened